- Foxconn Cuts Production of Apple’s Lower-cost iPhone 5C at Zhengzhou, ChinaPosted 3 weeks ago
- Apple to Buy 3D Body Sensing Firm “PrimeSense” for $345 Million: Next Gen iPad & iTV would Offer Kinect like FunctionalityPosted 3 weeks ago
- Here’s the Fastest Way to Charge the Battery of Your iPhone, Android or iPadPosted 3 weeks ago
- Some Retina iPad Minis Exhibit Image Retention Issue & Dull ScreensPosted 3 weeks ago
- Apple Releases OS X Mavericks 10.9.1 Beta 1 for Developers: Download NowPosted 3 weeks ago
- Apple Plans Large Curved Screen iPhones with Special New SensorsPosted 4 weeks ago
- New iPhone Air Concept Goes Viral: New Camera Module, 4.6 inch Retina Display, Color CustomizationPosted 4 weeks ago
- Download Final OS X 10.8.5 (Build 12F37) to Improve Stability, , Compatibility and Security of Your MacPosted 3 months ago
- Evad3rs Starts Work to Jailbreak iOS 7 Untethered on iPhone 5S/5: PlanetbeingPosted 3 months ago
- Important Highlights of Apple iPhone Media Event 2013Posted 3 months ago
Aaron Sorkin Will Pen Screenplay for Sony’s “Steve Jobs” Movie?
As reported earlier, Sony was in efforts to acquire rights for featuring Steve Jobs life and work in the form of a movie, just like their smashing hit Facebook-based “Social Network” with Aaron Sorkin- an Academy Award winning screenwriter, producer and playwright. Now Sony has purchased copy rights of Walter’s “Steve Jobs”- a biographical book on Apple’s late co-founder/ Pixer executive and wants again Aaron Sorkin to write the screenplay of the movie on Steve Jobs bio, as reported by Slashfilm.
The big movie blog cited an LA Times report for their story about continued negotiations between Sony & Sorkin for screenplay of amovie on Steve Jobs life. They also described that screenwriter was still considering the prospect of the project and yet not agreed to sign up for it. Interestingly, both Sony and Sorkin’s agent have straightly declined to pass any comment on the matter.
Aaron Sorkin, the screenwriter of “Social Network” & “Moneyball” like hit movies on world’s tech giants, seems the best choice for portraying Apple’s late Steve Jobs life, work and achievements on silver screen.
Notably, The Social Network writer has feel a pretty enough connection to this suggested movie as Steve Jobs have personally asked him to write a movie for his animated movie studio Pixar. At that time, Sorkin refused to pick up Jobs’ project commenting that he couldn’t “make inanimate objects talk”, but now it is a good opportunity for him to feature Steve Jobs life as described in Isaacson’s biography already number one in Amazon’s bestseller chart.
Sorkin is supposed to be “one of the writers being courted by producers” but is included in top studio’s wishlist according to a source well close to the matter.
Who would play for Steve Jobs in the Sony’s movie? Noah Wyle has already played the role of Steve Jobs in a popular TV film “Pirates of Silicon Valley”. Jobs was much impressed by his acting and he invited him to reprise his role at Macworld New York in 1999.
However, Ashton Kutcher might be another good choice for portraying Steve Jobs in Sony’s movie about Jobs.