- Foxconn Cuts Production of Apple’s Lower-cost iPhone 5C at Zhengzhou, ChinaPosted 2 weeks ago
- Apple to Buy 3D Body Sensing Firm “PrimeSense” for $345 Million: Next Gen iPad & iTV would Offer Kinect like FunctionalityPosted 2 weeks ago
- Here’s the Fastest Way to Charge the Battery of Your iPhone, Android or iPadPosted 2 weeks ago
- Some Retina iPad Minis Exhibit Image Retention Issue & Dull ScreensPosted 3 weeks ago
- Apple Releases OS X Mavericks 10.9.1 Beta 1 for Developers: Download NowPosted 3 weeks ago
- Apple Plans Large Curved Screen iPhones with Special New SensorsPosted 3 weeks ago
- New iPhone Air Concept Goes Viral: New Camera Module, 4.6 inch Retina Display, Color CustomizationPosted 4 weeks ago
- Download Final OS X 10.8.5 (Build 12F37) to Improve Stability, , Compatibility and Security of Your MacPosted 3 months ago
- Evad3rs Starts Work to Jailbreak iOS 7 Untethered on iPhone 5S/5: PlanetbeingPosted 3 months ago
- Important Highlights of Apple iPhone Media Event 2013Posted 3 months ago
Amazon Selling “iOS Hacker’s Handbook” Edited by MuscleNerd! i0n1c Included in Author List
Amazon says “iOS Hacker’s Handbook” is for discovering all the security risks, loopholes and exploits that can threaten iOS-based mobile devices.
iOS is Apple’s mobile operating system for the iPhone and iPad. With the introduction of iOS5, many security issues have come to light. This book explains and discusses them all. The award-winning author team, experts in Mac and iOS security, examines the vulnerabilities and the internals of iOS to show how attacks can be mitigated. The book explains how the operating system works, its overall security architecture, and the security risks associated with it, as well as exploits, rootkits, and other payloads developed for it.
As described by Amazon “iOS Hacker’s Handbook” covers iOS security structural design, vulnerability hunting, exploit writing & development, and how iOS jailbreaks work on your Apple devices.
The handbook finely explores iOS enterprise and encryption, code signing and memory protection, sandboxing, iPhone fuzzing, exploitation, ROP payloads, and baseband attacks for new iOS hackers and jailbreakers.
The book also enables the interested folks for knowing how to examine kernel debugging and exploitation
Finally this handbook offers their companion website that includes source code and tools to facilitate your efforts.
MuscleNerd has also tweeted about this new “iOS Hacker’s Handbook” by describing himself as a tech editor of the book written by 06 skilled hackers including i0n1c. He also expects that this book will considerably increase significant number of iOS hackers for Apple devices.
Finally, iOS Hacker’s Handbook is a book that equips you with all necessary skills and tools required to identify, understand, and prevent iOS attacks.
You can purchase “iOS Hacker’s Handbook” from Amazon right now!