- Foxconn Cuts Production of Apple’s Lower-cost iPhone 5C at Zhengzhou, ChinaPosted 3 weeks ago
- Apple to Buy 3D Body Sensing Firm “PrimeSense” for $345 Million: Next Gen iPad & iTV would Offer Kinect like FunctionalityPosted 3 weeks ago
- Here’s the Fastest Way to Charge the Battery of Your iPhone, Android or iPadPosted 3 weeks ago
- Some Retina iPad Minis Exhibit Image Retention Issue & Dull ScreensPosted 3 weeks ago
- Apple Releases OS X Mavericks 10.9.1 Beta 1 for Developers: Download NowPosted 3 weeks ago
- Apple Plans Large Curved Screen iPhones with Special New SensorsPosted 4 weeks ago
- New iPhone Air Concept Goes Viral: New Camera Module, 4.6 inch Retina Display, Color CustomizationPosted 4 weeks ago
- Download Final OS X 10.8.5 (Build 12F37) to Improve Stability, , Compatibility and Security of Your MacPosted 3 months ago
- Evad3rs Starts Work to Jailbreak iOS 7 Untethered on iPhone 5S/5: PlanetbeingPosted 3 months ago
- Important Highlights of Apple iPhone Media Event 2013Posted 3 months ago
Apple Has Already Begun Production of New Thinner Macbook Pros-2012!
Apple has already begun the production of its upcoming new thinner 13 and 15-inch MacBook Pro notebooks; the new Pros will come without optical drives but will acquire a faster processor and more storage than the MacBook Air, as per various reports from tech experts.
Production for the next-generation MacBook Pro has already begun with shipments to Apple kicking off in March, the sources noted. Monthly shipments will eventually climb to 900,000 units from the 100,000-150,000 units targeted initially, the sources said.
Reportedly, Apple will release its new thinner Macbook Pro models within the same timeframe of launching new Ivy Bridge Ultrabooks. Ivy Bridge Ultrabooks were expected to release earlier but those had to face a delay due to hindrance in production of Intel’s Ivy Bridge chips.