- iPhone 6 Relaesing in July: Mizuho SecuritiesPosted 2 months ago
- OS X Has Same SSL Vulnerability Apple Patched in iOS 7.0.6Posted 2 months ago
- Foxconn Cuts Production of Apple’s Lower-cost iPhone 5C at Zhengzhou, ChinaPosted 5 months ago
- Apple to Buy 3D Body Sensing Firm “PrimeSense” for $345 Million: Next Gen iPad & iTV would Offer Kinect like FunctionalityPosted 5 months ago
- Here’s the Fastest Way to Charge the Battery of Your iPhone, Android or iPadPosted 5 months ago
- Some Retina iPad Minis Exhibit Image Retention Issue & Dull ScreensPosted 5 months ago
- Apple Releases OS X Mavericks 10.9.1 Beta 1 for Developers: Download NowPosted 5 months ago
- Apple Plans Large Curved Screen iPhones with Special New SensorsPosted 5 months ago
- New iPhone Air Concept Goes Viral: New Camera Module, 4.6 inch Retina Display, Color CustomizationPosted 5 months ago
- Download Final OS X 10.8.5 (Build 12F37) to Improve Stability, , Compatibility and Security of Your MacPosted 7 months ago
Apple Fans Start Lining Up for “new iPad” outside Apple Stores!
Apple’s new products or updates are taken as hot and amazingly delicious cakes in the U.S. and U.K alongside some other countries like China, Italy and Brazil. The company has already announced that its 3rd generation new iPad will be launched first in the U.S on March 16, even though Apple fans have started lining up outside some of Apple’s retail stores and flagship locations in the U.K- London.
Moreover, it is still going on so in spite of Apple’s declaration that the company has run short of new iPad supplies since their first and second batch of pre-orders with the online store have been already sold out and now the new iPad will be shipped in two to three weeks. In other words Apple fans will only be able to just hold a new iPad by queuing in line as Apple says that the sales of new iPad have been ‘off the charts’.
The above photos have been just posted by SlashGear which shows two hardcore iPad extremists Ali and Zohaib sitting outside Apple’s Regent Street store in London today.