- iPhone 6 Relaesing in July: Mizuho SecuritiesPosted 2 months ago
- OS X Has Same SSL Vulnerability Apple Patched in iOS 7.0.6Posted 2 months ago
- Foxconn Cuts Production of Apple’s Lower-cost iPhone 5C at Zhengzhou, ChinaPosted 5 months ago
- Apple to Buy 3D Body Sensing Firm “PrimeSense” for $345 Million: Next Gen iPad & iTV would Offer Kinect like FunctionalityPosted 5 months ago
- Here’s the Fastest Way to Charge the Battery of Your iPhone, Android or iPadPosted 5 months ago
- Some Retina iPad Minis Exhibit Image Retention Issue & Dull ScreensPosted 5 months ago
- Apple Releases OS X Mavericks 10.9.1 Beta 1 for Developers: Download NowPosted 5 months ago
- Apple Plans Large Curved Screen iPhones with Special New SensorsPosted 5 months ago
- New iPhone Air Concept Goes Viral: New Camera Module, 4.6 inch Retina Display, Color CustomizationPosted 5 months ago
- Download Final OS X 10.8.5 (Build 12F37) to Improve Stability, , Compatibility and Security of Your MacPosted 7 months ago
Apple “iBox”: The Classic Concept and Renderings of Apple iTV by an Artist!
Apple Television set “iTV” is now a matter of months since apple is delicately working to put its feet in the profitable TV market worldwide. The Steve Job’s biography discloses that Jobs was much interested in discovering something called new and fresh to introduce the company’s very first television set and the he found something really fresh and wowed with “finally I cracked TV”. So Apple “iTV” is now in queue and is expected to come in late 2012 with internal Apple TV software.
How the Apple TV set would look like? The iTV concepts and renderings are now hitting web to impress Apple fans looking for Jobs’ loved TV set. The latest concept comes from ADR Studio that is a set top box and tablet combo called the iBox.
The artist sees the “iBox” a Siri enabled television gathering all the recent features of Apple TV, though it is still a mystery whether it would replace or work with existing set top box. Although to substitute the cable box, Apple would have deal with the cable companies; that doesn’t looks possible.
In the artist’s mind, the tablet part of the combo is would be a touch screen device that controls the part attached to the TV. Moreover, the speakers on each side of the device, you’d stream what’s on your tablet to your TV and vice versa.
The concept also highlights another new faeture “iMove” which reflects that iBox would also be a device like Microsoft Kinect to respond on your body movements.
Though, iBox is just the imagination of an artist and is a classic concept for Apple TV set yet it reflects some top quality possible features to be expected for the device.
We think if Apple TV set “iTV” would be like “iBox” in appearance and look and featuring Siri like high quality software with iCloud functionality…Apple TV set would really crack the TV world whether it is named “iTV” or ‘iBox” what so ever.