- Foxconn Cuts Production of Apple’s Lower-cost iPhone 5C at Zhengzhou, ChinaPosted 2 weeks ago
- Apple to Buy 3D Body Sensing Firm “PrimeSense” for $345 Million: Next Gen iPad & iTV would Offer Kinect like FunctionalityPosted 2 weeks ago
- Here’s the Fastest Way to Charge the Battery of Your iPhone, Android or iPadPosted 2 weeks ago
- Some Retina iPad Minis Exhibit Image Retention Issue & Dull ScreensPosted 3 weeks ago
- Apple Releases OS X Mavericks 10.9.1 Beta 1 for Developers: Download NowPosted 3 weeks ago
- Apple Plans Large Curved Screen iPhones with Special New SensorsPosted 3 weeks ago
- New iPhone Air Concept Goes Viral: New Camera Module, 4.6 inch Retina Display, Color CustomizationPosted 4 weeks ago
- Download Final OS X 10.8.5 (Build 12F37) to Improve Stability, , Compatibility and Security of Your MacPosted 3 months ago
- Evad3rs Starts Work to Jailbreak iOS 7 Untethered on iPhone 5S/5: PlanetbeingPosted 3 months ago
- Important Highlights of Apple iPhone Media Event 2013Posted 3 months ago
Apple Locks Digital Signatures in iTunes for iOS 4.2.1 Forcing Users to Install iOS 4.3
Apple’s iOS 4.3 has come to the surface and its users are commenting on its advantages, features and issues as most forums of the tech sites reflect this fact. However, there are still many users who are not convinced by iOS 4.3 features and running iOS 4.2.1 yet on their iOS devices-iPhone, iPad ,iPod touch or Apple TV. Bad news for such users appears from the iPhoneitalia site; Apple has locked digital signatures in iTunes for iOS 4.2.1 users preventing all those folks who have not saved SHSH blobs on their devices to update or repair to this firmware version, forcing users to install Apple’s new operating system iOS 4.3 right now.
If you did not saved SHSH blobs, don’t attempt to carry out any process to jailbreak or unlock your devices since it can turn very dicey for you, as you could be forced to update your devices to new iOS 4.3 firmware.
However, if you have saved the SHSH blobs via Cydia or TinyUmbrella, you are free to downgrade to 4.2.1 using iOS through our tutorials in jailbreak category. To avoid from any discrepancy in future, we strongly recommend you to begin to save SHSH blobs on iOS 4.3 just from now; usage of TinyUmbrella would be more beneficial for this purpose.