- iPhone 6 Relaesing in July: Mizuho SecuritiesPosted 2 weeks ago
- OS X Has Same SSL Vulnerability Apple Patched in iOS 7.0.6Posted 2 weeks ago
- Foxconn Cuts Production of Apple’s Lower-cost iPhone 5C at Zhengzhou, ChinaPosted 4 months ago
- Apple to Buy 3D Body Sensing Firm “PrimeSense” for $345 Million: Next Gen iPad & iTV would Offer Kinect like FunctionalityPosted 4 months ago
- Here’s the Fastest Way to Charge the Battery of Your iPhone, Android or iPadPosted 4 months ago
- Some Retina iPad Minis Exhibit Image Retention Issue & Dull ScreensPosted 4 months ago
- Apple Releases OS X Mavericks 10.9.1 Beta 1 for Developers: Download NowPosted 4 months ago
- Apple Plans Large Curved Screen iPhones with Special New SensorsPosted 4 months ago
- New iPhone Air Concept Goes Viral: New Camera Module, 4.6 inch Retina Display, Color CustomizationPosted 4 months ago
- Download Final OS X 10.8.5 (Build 12F37) to Improve Stability, , Compatibility and Security of Your MacPosted 6 months ago
Apple’s Next Generation iPhone 5 would be Smaller and Thinner! Orange CEO
iPhone 5 is in the queue and all Applers are waiting anxiously for Apple’s next generation iPhone 5. First iPhone 5 rumors, news and features were coming with an interval of a week ,then these begun to come on every alternative day and now these are filling tech spaces after every hour. It seems Apple is to release its next generation iPhone either by the name of iPhone 5 or iPhone 4S. The latest one comes from AllThingsDigital by citing France Telecom/Orange CEO Stephane Richard; Apple’s next generation iPhone would be smaller and thinner than existing iPhone 4.
He specifically took the name of 5th generation iPhone-iPhone 5 in this regard. However he declined to comment on the news that Apple would include Orange as a carrier for its upcoming iPhone 5 models. We think that Richard’s comments are based upon the news describing the availability of smaller SIM Cards for thinnest iPhones. It means next generation iPhone 5 would not be similar to iPhone 4 in physique and look contrary to the previous reports. iPhone 5 would be entirely a fresh phone with a thinner, smaller design.
Apple may also incorporate smaller SIM Cards in “iPhone nano’ much rumored in the beginning of this year. N97 was the codename explored by tech gurus that would be a smaller, lighter, cheaper and feature an edge-to-edge display. Smaller SIM cards would be quite fit for this device, Orange’s CEO just missed to have a look on iPhone nano, most likely.
The person who saw the prototype of the new iPhone said the device was significantly lighter than the iPhone 4 and had an edge-to-edge screen that could be manipulated by touch, as well as a virtual keyboard and voice-based navigation.
Notably, Richard is the same person who “confirmed” an Apple tablet with 3G and web cam-in late January but as a well known fact the Apple tablet only got a webcam two months ago with the iPad 2.