- iPhone 6 Relaesing in July: Mizuho SecuritiesPosted 1 week ago
- OS X Has Same SSL Vulnerability Apple Patched in iOS 7.0.6Posted 2 weeks ago
- Foxconn Cuts Production of Apple’s Lower-cost iPhone 5C at Zhengzhou, ChinaPosted 4 months ago
- Apple to Buy 3D Body Sensing Firm “PrimeSense” for $345 Million: Next Gen iPad & iTV would Offer Kinect like FunctionalityPosted 4 months ago
- Here’s the Fastest Way to Charge the Battery of Your iPhone, Android or iPadPosted 4 months ago
- Some Retina iPad Minis Exhibit Image Retention Issue & Dull ScreensPosted 4 months ago
- Apple Releases OS X Mavericks 10.9.1 Beta 1 for Developers: Download NowPosted 4 months ago
- Apple Plans Large Curved Screen iPhones with Special New SensorsPosted 4 months ago
- New iPhone Air Concept Goes Viral: New Camera Module, 4.6 inch Retina Display, Color CustomizationPosted 4 months ago
- Download Final OS X 10.8.5 (Build 12F37) to Improve Stability, , Compatibility and Security of Your MacPosted 6 months ago
Apple Offers Free Next Day Shipping on All iPhone Models to US Customers
As a part of a new iPhone promotion campaign for U.S. customers, Apple offers free next day shipping on all of its iPhone models. While Apple usually grants free shipping for all orders over $50, the new promotion drive also includes the iPhone 4 for free with a two year contract.
Notably, Apple launches the iPhone shipping promotion just after it itroduced a new “Why iPhone” ad campaign through email and the web and a secondary email ad that draws attention to Apple’s top position in J.D. Power Smartphone Satisfaction Rankings for nine times consecutively. It seems Apple has decided to go on with an aggressive approach for advertising its iPhone just to beat Samsung which is strikingly promoting its new Galaxy S4 with pomp and show.
The US customers are allowed to order only two iPhones through this free shipping offer by Apple.
The offer has started with immediate effect and would probably continue promoting iPhone for Easter holiday.