- iPhone 6 Relaesing in July: Mizuho SecuritiesPosted 2 months ago
- OS X Has Same SSL Vulnerability Apple Patched in iOS 7.0.6Posted 2 months ago
- Foxconn Cuts Production of Apple’s Lower-cost iPhone 5C at Zhengzhou, ChinaPosted 5 months ago
- Apple to Buy 3D Body Sensing Firm “PrimeSense” for $345 Million: Next Gen iPad & iTV would Offer Kinect like FunctionalityPosted 5 months ago
- Here’s the Fastest Way to Charge the Battery of Your iPhone, Android or iPadPosted 5 months ago
- Some Retina iPad Minis Exhibit Image Retention Issue & Dull ScreensPosted 5 months ago
- Apple Releases OS X Mavericks 10.9.1 Beta 1 for Developers: Download NowPosted 5 months ago
- Apple Plans Large Curved Screen iPhones with Special New SensorsPosted 5 months ago
- New iPhone Air Concept Goes Viral: New Camera Module, 4.6 inch Retina Display, Color CustomizationPosted 5 months ago
- Download Final OS X 10.8.5 (Build 12F37) to Improve Stability, , Compatibility and Security of Your MacPosted 7 months ago
Apple & Samsung Seeking for HzO’s WaterBlock Technology for Waterproof Devices!
HzO has successfully showed off its amazing WaterBlock technology in CES-Las Vegas with potential to introduce it in next generation mobiles and smartphones for providing an absolute water resistance to them. Now company announces that it is in contact with Apple for talking about the possibility of introducing their highly admired WaterBlock technology in upcoming iPhones, according to Pocketlint.
The HzO also disclosed that Samsung is already “Really Excited” in their WaterBlock technology.
“We showed the Samsung Chairman the technology with a Samsung Galaxy S that we had coated with HZO and he couldn’t believe his eyes,” a representative of the company told us. “Samsung is really excited by the tech.”
The company now declares that they have approached Apple officials to talk about WaterBlock incorporation in next generation iPhone- iPhone 5 to make it fully water proof.
“We expect HZO to be in next season’s phones,” HZO told Pocket-lint rather confidently.
The WaterBlock technology just consists of applying a special nano-based coating to interior device’s components to make the fully resistant for avoiding water damage. The technology is applied during the manufacturing process of the devices and users are unable to detect it.
At this stage, we have no idea how much the company is serious to discuss with Apple on WaterBlock application to their upcoming iPhone 5. Also, if their negotiations are reached at any resut, it could be be subject to non-disclosure contracts. Moreover, most of the companies use it as a publicity stunt by making any linkage of their products with major companies for boosting up their product sales.
However, without knowing Apple’s consent on introducing WaterBlock technology to their future iPhones, it is a good choice for manufactures to make their devices more reliable and durable by applying waterproof coatings to the interior parts of the devices. HzO’s WaterBlock technology might be an ultimate option in this regard.