- Foxconn Cuts Production of Apple’s Lower-cost iPhone 5C at Zhengzhou, ChinaPosted 2 weeks ago
- Apple to Buy 3D Body Sensing Firm “PrimeSense” for $345 Million: Next Gen iPad & iTV would Offer Kinect like FunctionalityPosted 2 weeks ago
- Here’s the Fastest Way to Charge the Battery of Your iPhone, Android or iPadPosted 2 weeks ago
- Some Retina iPad Minis Exhibit Image Retention Issue & Dull ScreensPosted 3 weeks ago
- Apple Releases OS X Mavericks 10.9.1 Beta 1 for Developers: Download NowPosted 3 weeks ago
- Apple Plans Large Curved Screen iPhones with Special New SensorsPosted 3 weeks ago
- New iPhone Air Concept Goes Viral: New Camera Module, 4.6 inch Retina Display, Color CustomizationPosted 4 weeks ago
- Download Final OS X 10.8.5 (Build 12F37) to Improve Stability, , Compatibility and Security of Your MacPosted 3 months ago
- Evad3rs Starts Work to Jailbreak iOS 7 Untethered on iPhone 5S/5: PlanetbeingPosted 3 months ago
- Important Highlights of Apple iPhone Media Event 2013Posted 3 months ago
Apple to Launch Sprint iPhone 5! Apple Job Listing Reveals
Apple is preparing to launch Sprint iPhone 5 as per its job listing, just noticed by our friends at Stopit. The said job listing was posted on first week of the previous month that reveals; Apple is desirous to hire a “Carrier Engineer” from the Kansas City, Missouri. The engineer would be responsible to interact with carriers to find out the solutions of issues reported by the carriers.
We have earlier informed you by citing a tech researcher and analyst Peter Misek that Apple would reveal its next generation iPhone 4S (or iPhone 5) in its September event and it would be able to run on Sprint and T-Mobile carriers too, in the US within this year.
Member of the Carrier Engineering team that supports taking products through technical approval at the carriers. A Carrier Engineer team is responsible for day-to-day technical interactions with the one or more carriers to track down issues reported by the carrier, assist the carrier with testing they might be conducting and working with program management, software development and test teams to get products approved by the carriers.
It is worthy to mention that normally Kansas City is not a traditional spot for hiring an Apple engineer. It leads to a very interesting point; Apple is preparing to work with Sprint as a carrier and the said job listing specifically requires the services of an engineer responsible to take care of all the matters concerned to Sprint. Why? Sprint headquarters are also located in the Kansas City!