- iPhone 6 Relaesing in July: Mizuho SecuritiesPosted 1 week ago
- OS X Has Same SSL Vulnerability Apple Patched in iOS 7.0.6Posted 2 weeks ago
- Foxconn Cuts Production of Apple’s Lower-cost iPhone 5C at Zhengzhou, ChinaPosted 4 months ago
- Apple to Buy 3D Body Sensing Firm “PrimeSense” for $345 Million: Next Gen iPad & iTV would Offer Kinect like FunctionalityPosted 4 months ago
- Here’s the Fastest Way to Charge the Battery of Your iPhone, Android or iPadPosted 4 months ago
- Some Retina iPad Minis Exhibit Image Retention Issue & Dull ScreensPosted 4 months ago
- Apple Releases OS X Mavericks 10.9.1 Beta 1 for Developers: Download NowPosted 4 months ago
- Apple Plans Large Curved Screen iPhones with Special New SensorsPosted 4 months ago
- New iPhone Air Concept Goes Viral: New Camera Module, 4.6 inch Retina Display, Color CustomizationPosted 4 months ago
- Download Final OS X 10.8.5 (Build 12F37) to Improve Stability, , Compatibility and Security of Your MacPosted 6 months ago
Applers Begin to Line Up for iPhone 5S/iPhone 5C at Apple’s Retail Store- Manhattan
Apple’s iPhone 5S & iPhone 5C media event still two days away and the release of new iPhone is almost expected about two weeks away, but Applers (Apple Lovers) have already begin to line up at the company’s flagship Fifth Avenue retail store in Manhattan.
It is also said that early camping frequently done as promotional stunts and no devotee comes to line up many days away from a launch of device. Many people are said to get sponsorships from the companies to do early line-up to promote their brands while they wait, it is propagated that the bar is persistently being raised with early campers just lining up before Apple has announced anything.
Two officials of Cincinnati-based SellYourMac reached on the spot today to begin what they expect with a 15-days campout, only to find that they were not the first people in line at the Fifth Avenue store, which usually provides as one of the most prestigious launch sites due to its iconic design and 24-hour operation. Two other campers have also fixed their spots at the front of the line last night, to do a long wait for iPhone 5 & iPhone 5C devices.
Sell Your Mac’s Jon Murphy says that the campers are yet away to discuss with Apple’s store staff about their plans, but the line is being boosted on the plaza outside the store’s landmark glass cube.
Apple’s media event will be held on Tuesday, and the company is expected to announce the launch of the iPhone 5S and 5C in the United States and other first-wave countries on Friday, September 20.