- iPhone 6 Relaesing in July: Mizuho SecuritiesPosted 2 months ago
- OS X Has Same SSL Vulnerability Apple Patched in iOS 7.0.6Posted 2 months ago
- Foxconn Cuts Production of Apple’s Lower-cost iPhone 5C at Zhengzhou, ChinaPosted 5 months ago
- Apple to Buy 3D Body Sensing Firm “PrimeSense” for $345 Million: Next Gen iPad & iTV would Offer Kinect like FunctionalityPosted 5 months ago
- Here’s the Fastest Way to Charge the Battery of Your iPhone, Android or iPadPosted 5 months ago
- Some Retina iPad Minis Exhibit Image Retention Issue & Dull ScreensPosted 5 months ago
- Apple Releases OS X Mavericks 10.9.1 Beta 1 for Developers: Download NowPosted 5 months ago
- Apple Plans Large Curved Screen iPhones with Special New SensorsPosted 5 months ago
- New iPhone Air Concept Goes Viral: New Camera Module, 4.6 inch Retina Display, Color CustomizationPosted 5 months ago
- Download Final OS X 10.8.5 (Build 12F37) to Improve Stability, , Compatibility and Security of Your MacPosted 7 months ago
Apple’s Share Price Now Tops Google’s!
We informed you timely that “If You Want to Be Billionaire, Buy Apple Shares” …and now the time has proven that we were quite right in our prediction. And today, Apple share prices topped Google’s for the first time in its history. Tech analysts and market experts are expecting that Apple share price will exceed to $1000 per share value within next three years and the worth of the company will also surpass to $01 trillion in the upcoming few years. At present, Apple has the worth of $590.8 billion that is about 3 times than Google’s worth of $205.6 billion.
If you have enough money to invest, buying Apple shares is the most favorable and profitable option for you.
Notably, today, Apple shares became more expansive than Google’s as those ended the day at $633.68 while Google shares acquired the value of $632.32 per share, slightly lagging behind Apple ones.
Apple is now worth $590.8 billion, nearly three times Google’s worth of $205.6 billion.