- Foxconn Cuts Production of Apple’s Lower-cost iPhone 5C at Zhengzhou, ChinaPosted 2 weeks ago
- Apple to Buy 3D Body Sensing Firm “PrimeSense” for $345 Million: Next Gen iPad & iTV would Offer Kinect like FunctionalityPosted 2 weeks ago
- Here’s the Fastest Way to Charge the Battery of Your iPhone, Android or iPadPosted 2 weeks ago
- Some Retina iPad Minis Exhibit Image Retention Issue & Dull ScreensPosted 3 weeks ago
- Apple Releases OS X Mavericks 10.9.1 Beta 1 for Developers: Download NowPosted 3 weeks ago
- Apple Plans Large Curved Screen iPhones with Special New SensorsPosted 3 weeks ago
- New iPhone Air Concept Goes Viral: New Camera Module, 4.6 inch Retina Display, Color CustomizationPosted 4 weeks ago
- Download Final OS X 10.8.5 (Build 12F37) to Improve Stability, , Compatibility and Security of Your MacPosted 3 months ago
- Evad3rs Starts Work to Jailbreak iOS 7 Untethered on iPhone 5S/5: PlanetbeingPosted 3 months ago
- Important Highlights of Apple iPhone Media Event 2013Posted 3 months ago
AT&T’s New Data Plans for Smartphone/Tablet with 3GB & 5GB Data Options!
Today, AT&T introduced its new data plans for smartphone and tablet users with massive data allocation options of 3GB and 5GB capacity. It is the company’s first revision on its data plans since June, 2010. New Data Plans will be applicable from Sunday,22 January.
“Customers are using more data than ever before,” said David Christopher, chief marketing officer, AT&T Mobility and Consumer Markets. “Our new plans are driven by this increasing demand in a highly competitive environment, and continue to deliver a great value to customers, especially as we continue our 4G LTE deployment.”
AT&Ts new data plans for smartphone users offer unlimited access to AT&T Wi-Fi Hotspots, and it will take place of existing $15/$25 data plans.
Here’re new data plans offered by AT&T for smartphone users;
1- AT&T DataPlus 300MB:
$20 for 300MB, additional 300MB for $20.
2- AT&T DataPro 3GB:
$30 for 3GB, additional 1GB for $10/each
3- AT&T DataPro 5GB:
$50 for 5GB, with mobile hotspot/tethering, additional 1GB for $10/each
Here’re new data plans offered by AT&T for iPad 3G users;
1- The existing 250MB for $15 plan
2- AT&T DataConnect 3GB: $30 for 3GB
3- AT&T DataConnect 5GB: $50 for 5GB
AT&T’s Current users can continue with their existing plans, but just from Sunday, all new smartphone and tablet users accompanying AT&T would have to select one of these data plans, accordingly.