- iPhone 6 Relaesing in July: Mizuho SecuritiesPosted 1 week ago
- OS X Has Same SSL Vulnerability Apple Patched in iOS 7.0.6Posted 2 weeks ago
- Foxconn Cuts Production of Apple’s Lower-cost iPhone 5C at Zhengzhou, ChinaPosted 4 months ago
- Apple to Buy 3D Body Sensing Firm “PrimeSense” for $345 Million: Next Gen iPad & iTV would Offer Kinect like FunctionalityPosted 4 months ago
- Here’s the Fastest Way to Charge the Battery of Your iPhone, Android or iPadPosted 4 months ago
- Some Retina iPad Minis Exhibit Image Retention Issue & Dull ScreensPosted 4 months ago
- Apple Releases OS X Mavericks 10.9.1 Beta 1 for Developers: Download NowPosted 4 months ago
- Apple Plans Large Curved Screen iPhones with Special New SensorsPosted 4 months ago
- New iPhone Air Concept Goes Viral: New Camera Module, 4.6 inch Retina Display, Color CustomizationPosted 4 months ago
- Download Final OS X 10.8.5 (Build 12F37) to Improve Stability, , Compatibility and Security of Your MacPosted 6 months ago
Auxo for iOS 5.x Goes Live on Cydia: A Fanatic App Switcher for iPhone
Auxo is a fanatic jailbreak app switcher that recently arrived at Cydia and got a tremendous popularity and applause from iOS users. But it was only available to iOS 6 users and majority of Apple fans going still with iOS 5.x (due to unavailability of iOS 6 untethered jailbreak on iPhone 5) was looking for an update with iOS 5.x support. Many thanks to Auxo’s developer Kyle Howells! who keenly worked with his team to fulfill their promise of adding the support for the older iOS firmware.
Auxo app switcher for iOS 5.x also works exactly in the same manner as it shows its magic on iOS 6.x; In fact, there isn’t any difference between the two versions of Auxo jailbreak app. However, Auxo with 5.1 support works even better, because it comes with bug fixes, performance upgrades, and new languages.
iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, and iPod touch 4G users can easily upgrade their devices to iOS 6 to enjoy Auxo, but jailbroken iPhone 4S owners had no such comfort. Now, with the new version of Auxo 1.1, users of the jailbroken iPhone 4S can get pleasure from the app to get the superior app switching experience on much faster hardware.
The people who have lost their jailbreak for the iPhone 4S, and iPhone 5 owners would still have to wait an iOS 6 untethered jailbreak for that device.
Also, we are keenly waiting an Auxo for iPad version. So we request the developers behind this stunning app switcher for iOS devices to do their best to release Auxo for iPad as earlier as possible.