- iPhone 6 Relaesing in July: Mizuho SecuritiesPosted 2 months ago
- OS X Has Same SSL Vulnerability Apple Patched in iOS 7.0.6Posted 2 months ago
- Foxconn Cuts Production of Apple’s Lower-cost iPhone 5C at Zhengzhou, ChinaPosted 5 months ago
- Apple to Buy 3D Body Sensing Firm “PrimeSense” for $345 Million: Next Gen iPad & iTV would Offer Kinect like FunctionalityPosted 5 months ago
- Here’s the Fastest Way to Charge the Battery of Your iPhone, Android or iPadPosted 5 months ago
- Some Retina iPad Minis Exhibit Image Retention Issue & Dull ScreensPosted 5 months ago
- Apple Releases OS X Mavericks 10.9.1 Beta 1 for Developers: Download NowPosted 5 months ago
- Apple Plans Large Curved Screen iPhones with Special New SensorsPosted 5 months ago
- New iPhone Air Concept Goes Viral: New Camera Module, 4.6 inch Retina Display, Color CustomizationPosted 5 months ago
- Download Final OS X 10.8.5 (Build 12F37) to Improve Stability, , Compatibility and Security of Your MacPosted 7 months ago
How Much Cash Apple Has in Its Pockets? [Infographic]
Apple is world’s largest smartphone vendor as well as the world’s most valuable company operating from the Cupertino (California) USA with $97 billion in its pockets. How its co-founder and former CEO RIP Steve Jobs succeeded to turn a mini $1500 company into a huge global tech giant…..it is a long story to describe.
What would you do with $97 billion in cash? While we may never know, Apple is currently pondering that question. This graphic explores some unique comparisons to put the world’s most valuable public company into perspective. Perhaps more money doesn’t necessarily mean more problems.
However, here’s an infographic created by the MBA Online which shows the company’s growth in terms of its cash; Apple has so many bucks in its pocket those would be quite enough to pay off the total public debts of eight countries within the EU.
Apple is also richer than the USA government, and its liquidity has already exceeded to the U.S. operating balanve.
You can also check out the chart embedded below to know how fast Apple cash reserves are flourishing with a matchless business growth;