- iPhone 6 Relaesing in July: Mizuho SecuritiesPosted 1 week ago
- OS X Has Same SSL Vulnerability Apple Patched in iOS 7.0.6Posted 2 weeks ago
- Foxconn Cuts Production of Apple’s Lower-cost iPhone 5C at Zhengzhou, ChinaPosted 4 months ago
- Apple to Buy 3D Body Sensing Firm “PrimeSense” for $345 Million: Next Gen iPad & iTV would Offer Kinect like FunctionalityPosted 4 months ago
- Here’s the Fastest Way to Charge the Battery of Your iPhone, Android or iPadPosted 4 months ago
- Some Retina iPad Minis Exhibit Image Retention Issue & Dull ScreensPosted 4 months ago
- Apple Releases OS X Mavericks 10.9.1 Beta 1 for Developers: Download NowPosted 4 months ago
- Apple Plans Large Curved Screen iPhones with Special New SensorsPosted 4 months ago
- New iPhone Air Concept Goes Viral: New Camera Module, 4.6 inch Retina Display, Color CustomizationPosted 4 months ago
- Download Final OS X 10.8.5 (Build 12F37) to Improve Stability, , Compatibility and Security of Your MacPosted 6 months ago
Five Chinese included Surgeon Charged in Boy’s Kidney Removal Case for iPhone and iPad!
The Chinese people are so crazy for Apple products that some unusual new comes after intervals from the country; first we heard that a Chinese girl offered her virginity just for getting an iPhone 4, then it was reported that a 17 year old Chinese boy sold his kidney for having Apple iPhone and iPad. Now Xinhua News reports that five men included the surgeon who removed the kidney of the boy has been charged in southern China in this regard.
The five included a surgeon who removed a kidney from a 17-year-old boy in April last year. The boy, identified only by his surname Wang, now suffers from renal deficiency; Xinhua quoted prosecutors in Chenzhou city, Hunan province as saying. According to the Xinhua account, one of the defendants received about 220,000 yuan (about $35,000) to arrange the transplant. He paid Wang 22,000 yuan and split the rest with the surgeon, the three other defendants and other medical staff.
The news first hit the web in June, 2011when it was reported that the hospital in which the boy (surname Wang) was operated for removal of kidney to purchase iPhone and iPad has insufficient facilities to carry out such surgery that took 3 hours resulting in worsening health of Wang.