Country-Wise iPhone 5 Price Comparison Chart: Italian Pay the Most for New iPhone 5
Many thanks to Setteb.it for creating a very interesting comparison chart showing iPhone 5 prices in various countries; notably iPhone 5 has been launched in 31 countries up to date.
The chart fairly reveals that the U.S citizens are the luckiest as they have to pay the least money for having a new iPhone 5 while Italians are the looser in this regard; they have to pay most for a new iPhone 5 model in their country.
All prices on the chart are provided in Euro and are for unsubsidized models after tax. Notably, €1 is equal to $1.2922 USD in money markets, today.
Country-wise iPhone 5 Prices Comparison Chart:
- iphone price country wise
- apple 4s price coutrywise
- apple iphone 5 price compare price countrywise
- apple price country wise
- iphone 5 cost country wise
- iphone 5 price country wise
- iphone price compare with country wise
- iphone price contrywise
- kindle fire comparison chart