- iPhone 6 Relaesing in July: Mizuho SecuritiesPosted 2 months ago
- OS X Has Same SSL Vulnerability Apple Patched in iOS 7.0.6Posted 2 months ago
- Foxconn Cuts Production of Apple’s Lower-cost iPhone 5C at Zhengzhou, ChinaPosted 5 months ago
- Apple to Buy 3D Body Sensing Firm “PrimeSense” for $345 Million: Next Gen iPad & iTV would Offer Kinect like FunctionalityPosted 5 months ago
- Here’s the Fastest Way to Charge the Battery of Your iPhone, Android or iPadPosted 5 months ago
- Some Retina iPad Minis Exhibit Image Retention Issue & Dull ScreensPosted 5 months ago
- Apple Releases OS X Mavericks 10.9.1 Beta 1 for Developers: Download NowPosted 5 months ago
- Apple Plans Large Curved Screen iPhones with Special New SensorsPosted 5 months ago
- New iPhone Air Concept Goes Viral: New Camera Module, 4.6 inch Retina Display, Color CustomizationPosted 5 months ago
- Download Final OS X 10.8.5 (Build 12F37) to Improve Stability, , Compatibility and Security of Your MacPosted 7 months ago
Download Apple iOS 7.0.6, iOS 6.1.6, & Apple TV 6.0.2 with fixes for SSL Connection Verification
Apple just makes iOS 7.0.6, iOS 6.1.6, & Apple TV 6.0.2 available for download with fixes for SSL Connection Verification. This release comes after the launch of iOS 7.0.5 last month to fix network errors for Chinese users. IOS , iOS 7.0.6 (Build 11B651) comes with iOS 6.1.6 (build 10b500) for the iPhone 3GS and 4th-gen iPod touch and Apple TV version 6.0.2 with a security fix related to SSL connection verification.
According to Apple officials, iOS 7.0.6 is a security update that “provides a fix for SSL connection verification.”
The Apple TV 6.0.2 and iOS 6.1.6 for older devices suggests the same fix. The updates are available for all supported iPhones, iPads, iPods and Apple TVs as OTA updates right from now.