- Foxconn Cuts Production of Apple’s Lower-cost iPhone 5C at Zhengzhou, ChinaPosted 3 weeks ago
- Apple to Buy 3D Body Sensing Firm “PrimeSense” for $345 Million: Next Gen iPad & iTV would Offer Kinect like FunctionalityPosted 3 weeks ago
- Here’s the Fastest Way to Charge the Battery of Your iPhone, Android or iPadPosted 3 weeks ago
- Some Retina iPad Minis Exhibit Image Retention Issue & Dull ScreensPosted 4 weeks ago
- Apple Releases OS X Mavericks 10.9.1 Beta 1 for Developers: Download NowPosted 4 weeks ago
- Apple Plans Large Curved Screen iPhones with Special New SensorsPosted 1 month ago
- New iPhone Air Concept Goes Viral: New Camera Module, 4.6 inch Retina Display, Color CustomizationPosted 1 month ago
- Download Final OS X 10.8.5 (Build 12F37) to Improve Stability, , Compatibility and Security of Your MacPosted 3 months ago
- Evad3rs Starts Work to Jailbreak iOS 7 Untethered on iPhone 5S/5: PlanetbeingPosted 3 months ago
- Important Highlights of Apple iPhone Media Event 2013Posted 3 months ago
Download Bolle BP-10 Photo Printer Dock for iPhone
BP-10 Photo Printer Dock for your iPhone has been released just by Bolle which allows you to dock your device and is capable of printing photos in 4″ x 6″size.Photos are really the assets of your past memories. The people always try to not only capture the photos on every memorable event but also they desire to save these unforgettable moments of life in the form of photos.
Photography is a science of mind but giving photos a unique and spoken touch is an art which concerns to your heart and very delicate feelings. Sorry buddies! I really went off my topic but heart is more important than mind to me. It is just a poetic thought. I don’t compel you to have an opinion alike me.
BP-10 Photo Printer Dock for iPhone is capable to print your photos in 4″ x 6″ size. It is a free app by Bolle. You can download the app from App Store. It allows you to select the photo to be printed by BP-10 Photo printer from your iPhone photograph album or take a fresh photo through this app.
Open your iPhone in Dock mode and select a snapshot you desire to print. Now click the print button and have a print in no time, a print that’s supreme quality coerces you to shout with joy. It is so simple and easy to handle with BP-10 Photo Printer Dock for iPhone. Another thing to be noted; the printer and the dock also re-charge your iPhone during printing process.
BP-10 Photo Printer Dock for iPhone lets you to do settings for size to have multiple photos on one page. So you can now print your photo in passport size often required for documentation. Moreover, if you want to have more than one copy, you can get maximum 4 copies of your photo at a time.
You can download BP-10 Photo Printer Dock for iPhone from App Store without any charge. Grab it guys!
Stay tuned with new apps and Hitechanalogy to explore more apps for you.