Download iTunes 10.5 Supporting iOS 5, iCloud and Wi-Fi Syncing!
Apple has just released iTunes 10.5 which exclusively supports iOS 5, iCloud and new Wi-Fi Syncing. Apple is set to launch full and final version of iOS 5 and iCloud tomorrow, and new iTunes 10.5 is the part of the tomorrow’s releases.
What’s new in iTunes 10.5
- iTunes in the Cloud. iTunes now stores your music and TV purchases in iCloud and makes them available on your devices anywhere, any time, at no additional cost.
* Automatic Downloads. Purchase music from any device or computer and automatically download a copy to your Mac and iOS devices.
* Download Previous Purchases. Download your past music, TV, app, and book purchases again, at no additional cost. Previous purchases may be unavailable if they are no longer on the iTunes Store.
- Sync with your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with iOS 5.
- Wi-Fi Syncing. Automatically sync your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with iTunes any time they’re both on the same Wi-Fi network.
Basically, iTunes Match is a $24.99/year service letting you to enjoy music libraries matched to Apple’s database of over 20 million tracks, and makes you able to access those songs on any iCloud-enabled device associated with your account. Moreover, the songs not available in the iTunes Store can also be uploaded to Apple’s iCloud servers and made available across iOS devices.
Last week, Apple announced at its media event that iTunes Match will launch in the U.S. by the end of October.
If you are facing any type of difficulty to enable the new Wi-Fi syncing feature in iTunes 10.5, Apple’s support document is there to assist you in troubleshooting.
- iwork 12 release date