- iPhone 6 Relaesing in July: Mizuho SecuritiesPosted 2 weeks ago
- OS X Has Same SSL Vulnerability Apple Patched in iOS 7.0.6Posted 2 weeks ago
- Foxconn Cuts Production of Apple’s Lower-cost iPhone 5C at Zhengzhou, ChinaPosted 4 months ago
- Apple to Buy 3D Body Sensing Firm “PrimeSense” for $345 Million: Next Gen iPad & iTV would Offer Kinect like FunctionalityPosted 4 months ago
- Here’s the Fastest Way to Charge the Battery of Your iPhone, Android or iPadPosted 4 months ago
- Some Retina iPad Minis Exhibit Image Retention Issue & Dull ScreensPosted 4 months ago
- Apple Releases OS X Mavericks 10.9.1 Beta 1 for Developers: Download NowPosted 4 months ago
- Apple Plans Large Curved Screen iPhones with Special New SensorsPosted 4 months ago
- New iPhone Air Concept Goes Viral: New Camera Module, 4.6 inch Retina Display, Color CustomizationPosted 4 months ago
- Download Final OS X 10.8.5 (Build 12F37) to Improve Stability, , Compatibility and Security of Your MacPosted 6 months ago
Download iTunes 11 Right Now: Apple [Windows & Mac]
As we earlier reported that Apple is going to release new iTunes 11 within next few hours, now Apple announces to download iTunes 11 update right now. The new iTunes 11 is extremely improved version of Apple desktop media player / content hub. Initially, iTunes 11 was to come with iPhone 5 or iPad mini release but it delayed due to some engineering issues. Notably, it is a lighter version that provides a new look to App Store and iTunes itself.
Apple has truly release the redesigned and advanced version of iTunes that is the eleventh of its kind so dubbed as iTunes 11. Despite precise improvements to the products themselves, and although the iTunes App Store offers a huge storage of content, locating and navigating the content isn’t as better as was expected. Both iTunes and the iTunes Store offers a new UI but is just alike we have in iOS 6.
Both Windows and Mac users can download iTunes 11 right now by just heading on to Apple’s official site for iTunes or you can catch it through the Software Update within iTunes- a preferred option for most of iTunes fans.