Download OS X 10.8.2 and OS X Lion 10.7.5 Supplemental Updates with Japanese Character, Safari and Many Bug Fixes
Apple today pushed out OS X v10.8.2 Supplemental Update 1.0 that is a minor software update with some new handy features including Japanese Character, Safari and many bug fixes to the latest version of OS X Mountain Lion. Notably, Apple seeded this update over two weeks after the release of OS X 10.8.2.
The OS X v10.8.2 Supplemental Update is recommended for all users running OS X Mountain Lion v10.8.2 and includes the following fixes:
- Resolves an issue that may cause certain Japanese characters to appear incorrectly in Mail
- Allows Safari to access secure sites when parental controls are enabled
- Addresses an issue that may prevent systems with more than 64 GB of RAM from starting up
You can download OS X v10.8.2 Supplemental Update 1.0 via Software Update method from the Mac App Store.
Moreover, Apple has also released OS X Lion 10.7.5 Supplemental Update which comes with bug fixes to the latest version of OS X Lion.
The OS X v10.7.5 Supplemental Update is recommended for all users running OS X Lion v10.7.5 and includes the following fixes:
- Resolves an issue that may cause Time Machine backups to take a very long time to complete
- Addresses an issue that prevents certain applications signed with a Developer ID from launching
The Supplemental Update is recommended if you installed the Mac OS X Lion v10.7.5 Update (build 11G56).
It is not needed if you install the Mac OS X Lion v10.7.5 Update (build 11G63).
- can i upgrade OSX 10 7 5 to OSX10 8 2
- greenpois0n download mac Mac OS X Lion 10 7 5 (11G63b)
- logiciel mac os x10 7 5 11g63b
- upgrade osx10 7 5 to osx 10 8
- как обновить mac os x10 7 5 до 10 8