- iPhone 6 Relaesing in July: Mizuho SecuritiesPosted 2 months ago
- OS X Has Same SSL Vulnerability Apple Patched in iOS 7.0.6Posted 2 months ago
- Foxconn Cuts Production of Apple’s Lower-cost iPhone 5C at Zhengzhou, ChinaPosted 5 months ago
- Apple to Buy 3D Body Sensing Firm “PrimeSense” for $345 Million: Next Gen iPad & iTV would Offer Kinect like FunctionalityPosted 5 months ago
- Here’s the Fastest Way to Charge the Battery of Your iPhone, Android or iPadPosted 5 months ago
- Some Retina iPad Minis Exhibit Image Retention Issue & Dull ScreensPosted 5 months ago
- Apple Releases OS X Mavericks 10.9.1 Beta 1 for Developers: Download NowPosted 5 months ago
- Apple Plans Large Curved Screen iPhones with Special New SensorsPosted 5 months ago
- New iPhone Air Concept Goes Viral: New Camera Module, 4.6 inch Retina Display, Color CustomizationPosted 5 months ago
- Download Final OS X 10.8.5 (Build 12F37) to Improve Stability, , Compatibility and Security of Your MacPosted 7 months ago
Download Redsnow 0.9.6RC13 for iOS 4.3.2 Untethered Jailbreak [Tutorial]
Download new Redsn0w 0.6RC13 Update for iOS 4.3.2 untethered jailbreak. Redsn0w 0.9.6RC13 uses the same i0n1c’s exploit that was used for iOS 4.3.1 untethered jailbreak. Due to some reasons iPhone 4 is not compatible with Redsn0w 0.9.6RC13 but all other devices except iPad 2 are supported.
NOTE: Unlockers should stay away from Redsn0w 0.9.6RC13 and stock iOS 4.3.2 firmware.
Follow our tutorial below to jailbreak your iPhone 3GS, iPod touch 3G/4G and iPad 1G untethered on iOS 4.3.2 with the help of Redsn0w 0.9.6RC13;
Now Update/Restore your device to iOS 4.3.2 with the help of iTunes 10.2.1.
Download Redsn0w 0.9.6RC13 from these direct links;
Download Redsn0w 0.9.6RC13 for Windows.
Download Redsn0w 0.9.6RC13 for Mac.
Open Redsn0w 0.9.6RC13 & browse for the iOS 4.3.2 .IPSW file you downloaded in Step-1.
Ensure that “Install Cydia” is checked and click on “Next” to continue the jailbreak process.
Now make sure your device is certainly OFF & PLUGGED IN to your PC/Mac, then click “Next”.
Then efficiently hold “Power” button & then hold “Home” button at the same time. Now after few seconds release “Power” button but don’t release “Home” button until installation starts.
You have almost done your work; the rest part will be done by Redsn0w 0.9.6RC13.
Note: Your device will restart automatically indicating that all is over and fine.
Hurrah! You have successfully done the job to jailbreak your iPhone 3GS, iPod touch 3G/4G and iPad 1G untethered on the recent iOS 4.3.2.