- iPhone 6 Relaesing in July: Mizuho SecuritiesPosted 1 week ago
- OS X Has Same SSL Vulnerability Apple Patched in iOS 7.0.6Posted 2 weeks ago
- Foxconn Cuts Production of Apple’s Lower-cost iPhone 5C at Zhengzhou, ChinaPosted 4 months ago
- Apple to Buy 3D Body Sensing Firm “PrimeSense” for $345 Million: Next Gen iPad & iTV would Offer Kinect like FunctionalityPosted 4 months ago
- Here’s the Fastest Way to Charge the Battery of Your iPhone, Android or iPadPosted 4 months ago
- Some Retina iPad Minis Exhibit Image Retention Issue & Dull ScreensPosted 4 months ago
- Apple Releases OS X Mavericks 10.9.1 Beta 1 for Developers: Download NowPosted 4 months ago
- Apple Plans Large Curved Screen iPhones with Special New SensorsPosted 4 months ago
- New iPhone Air Concept Goes Viral: New Camera Module, 4.6 inch Retina Display, Color CustomizationPosted 4 months ago
- Download Final OS X 10.8.5 (Build 12F37) to Improve Stability, , Compatibility and Security of Your MacPosted 6 months ago
Download Sn0wbreeze 2.6.1 for iOS 4.2.7 Jailbreak on Verizon iPhone 4 [Tutorial]
iH8sn0w just released Sn0wbreeze 2.6.1 update to jailbreak iOS 4.2.7 on Verizon iPhone 4. It is a fully untethered iOS 4.2.7 jailbreak which means that you don’t have to boot your Verizon iPhone 4 into a tethered jailbroken state after every reboot.
Here is the official release note for Sn0wbreeze 2.6.1 from iH8sn0w;
sn0wbreeze 2.6.1: Verizon love!
Well, after i0n1c released his untether exploit for 4.3.1, Apple shortly pushed out 4.3.2 AND 4.2.7. i0n1c’s payload was ported over to 4.3.2 in a short period of time but not 4.2.7. This made Verizon users very frustrated.
I originally ordered a Verizon iPhone 4 for my upcoming SHSH blobs dumper. Then I + many others on twitter realized that an untether was not available for 4.2.7. Over the past few weeks, I’ve been sick and didn’t do much, but today I was finally able to get the strength to work on this Verizon untether. Since i0n1c’s payload is not easily reversible, I went to previous exploits.
After trying, pod2g’s + posixninja’s kernel exploit for 4.2.x is STILL in 4.2.7! After some more work, I managed to get this thing untethered!
So, this new release includes that new payload to untether + jailbreak 4.2.7.
Tutorial for iOS 4.2.7 Jailbreak on Verizon iPhone 4 with Sn0wbreeze 2.6.1;
Download Sn0wbreeze 2.6.1 & iOS 4.2.7 firmware file for your Verizon iPhone 4. Now follow our Sn0wbreeze 2.6 jailbreak tutorial as the next steps for this tutorial are the same as described for Sn0wbreeze 2.6 with some minute changes of iOS & software version.
Then start Cydia, add http://cydia.pushfix.info to install “Verizon Untether for 4.2.7” package for fully untethered iOS 4.2.7 jailbreak on Verizon iPhone 4.
Tutorial for iOS 4.2.7 Jailbreak on Verizon iPhone 4 with Redsn0w 0.9.6RC14;
If you are a Mac user, don’t worry at all. Download Redsn0w 0.9.6RC14 for Mac & then follow Redsn0w instructions to jailbreak iOS 4.2.7 tethered by pointing Redsn0w 0.9.6RC14 to iOS 4.2.6 firmware. Then start Cydia, add http://cydia.pushfix.info to install “Verizon Untether for 4.2.7” package for fully untethered iOS 4.2.7 jailbreak on Verizon iPhone 4.