- iPhone 6 Relaesing in July: Mizuho SecuritiesPosted 1 week ago
- OS X Has Same SSL Vulnerability Apple Patched in iOS 7.0.6Posted 2 weeks ago
- Foxconn Cuts Production of Apple’s Lower-cost iPhone 5C at Zhengzhou, ChinaPosted 4 months ago
- Apple to Buy 3D Body Sensing Firm “PrimeSense” for $345 Million: Next Gen iPad & iTV would Offer Kinect like FunctionalityPosted 4 months ago
- Here’s the Fastest Way to Charge the Battery of Your iPhone, Android or iPadPosted 4 months ago
- Some Retina iPad Minis Exhibit Image Retention Issue & Dull ScreensPosted 4 months ago
- Apple Releases OS X Mavericks 10.9.1 Beta 1 for Developers: Download NowPosted 4 months ago
- Apple Plans Large Curved Screen iPhones with Special New SensorsPosted 4 months ago
- New iPhone Air Concept Goes Viral: New Camera Module, 4.6 inch Retina Display, Color CustomizationPosted 4 months ago
- Download Final OS X 10.8.5 (Build 12F37) to Improve Stability, , Compatibility and Security of Your MacPosted 6 months ago
Download New Sn0wbreeze v2.9.14 to Jailbreak iOS 6.1.3 on A4 Devices
Those looking for an appropriate jailbreak tool to jailbreak iOS 6.1.3 on their A4 devices can download the latest version of Sn0wbreeze v2.9.14 released just now. The new Sn0wbreeze also supports APTicket validation, to kill issues with APTickets.
However the sn0wbreeze jailbreak tool is only meant for Windows users and is capable of jailbreaking iOS 6.1.3 tethered on your pre-A5 devices.
Normally, majority of iOS users rely on factory unlocks these days; sn0wbreeze is the best tool for preserving your baseband on devices unlocked with UltraSn0w only.
We again repeat that you can jailbreak your devices only in tethered mode with latest Sn0wbreeze v2.9.14.
The needy users can head onto our resources page (where you can find direct download links of all iOS firmware and jailbreak tools) to download iOS 6.1.3 on their A4 based devices right now.
You can follow our tutorial on how to jailbreak iOS devices with Sn0wbreeze jailbreak tool.