Download “Ultrasn0w Fixer 4.3.1” for iOS 4.3.1 Unlock on iPhone 3GS!
After the release of untethered jailbreak for iOS 4.3.1 by iPhone Dev Team, Muscle Nerd has warned the folks who rely on a carrier unlock must not update their device’s firmware to iOS 4.3.1. He has also informed that his team (Dev Team) is doing its best to launch an updated version of Ultrasn0w to fix your unlocking issues on old bootroms. It means those guys who have updated to iOS 4.3.1 now have a broken status of Ultrasn0w on their iOS devices on iOS 4.3.1.
In this perspective, a famous iPhone developer and hacker @Djayb6 came to front lines of jailbreaking arena with his new version of Ultrasn0w fixer to fix the broken status of Ultrasn0w on iOS 4.3.1. It suggests that if you are going to update your device on latest iOS 4.3.1 firmware and rely on a carrier unlock, this Ultrasn0w fixer 4.3.1 would help you in unlocking your iPhone 3GS only if it is on an old bootrom.
How to Unlock iPhone 3GS on iOS 4.3.1!
3. Tap on “Manage” tab and then touch “Sources”.
4. Select “Edit”, put http://djayb6.com/ in the url box and then choose “Add source”.
5. Now Search for “Ultrasn0w fixer 4.3.1” from Cydia & install it for fixing Ultrasn0w issues. Now you can run your iPhone 3GS on any carrier since it has been unlocked.
- ultrasnow 4 3 1 download
- ultrasnow fixer
- ultrasn0w fixer 4 3 1
- download iphone 4 fixer
- ultrasnow fixer 4 2 1 p download
- ultrasn0w fixer for 4 3 3 source
- ultrasn0w fixer for 4 3 1 iphone 3gs
- ultrasn0w fixer for 4 3 1 download
- ultrasn0w fixer 4 3 3
- ultrasn0w fixer 4 1