- Foxconn Cuts Production of Apple’s Lower-cost iPhone 5C at Zhengzhou, ChinaPosted 3 weeks ago
- Apple to Buy 3D Body Sensing Firm “PrimeSense” for $345 Million: Next Gen iPad & iTV would Offer Kinect like FunctionalityPosted 3 weeks ago
- Here’s the Fastest Way to Charge the Battery of Your iPhone, Android or iPadPosted 3 weeks ago
- Some Retina iPad Minis Exhibit Image Retention Issue & Dull ScreensPosted 3 weeks ago
- Apple Releases OS X Mavericks 10.9.1 Beta 1 for Developers: Download NowPosted 3 weeks ago
- Apple Plans Large Curved Screen iPhones with Special New SensorsPosted 4 weeks ago
- New iPhone Air Concept Goes Viral: New Camera Module, 4.6 inch Retina Display, Color CustomizationPosted 4 weeks ago
- Download Final OS X 10.8.5 (Build 12F37) to Improve Stability, , Compatibility and Security of Your MacPosted 3 months ago
- Evad3rs Starts Work to Jailbreak iOS 7 Untethered on iPhone 5S/5: PlanetbeingPosted 3 months ago
- Important Highlights of Apple iPhone Media Event 2013Posted 3 months ago
Finally Apple iPhone 5 to Include Near Field Communication (NFC) Payment System? NFC Chip for iPhone 5!
It is Forbes blog who has just claimed that it seems Apple iPhone 5 will include Near Field Communication (NFC) Payment System. The blog notes that the source of this news, NFC payments on iPhone 5, is second hand information from an entrepreneur in the NFC industry. Interestingly, numerous NFC manufacturers are also guessing that the iPhone 5 will arrive with an NFC payment system.
From what I hear, it is possible the iPhone 5 will include NFC. An entrepreneur who is working on a top-secret NFC product told me today that he believes the iPhone 5 will have NFC and cited a friend who works at Apple as a reliable source for the information.
Though we are dead sure that Apple’s software department will devoutly doing its efforts for introducing NFC Payments in upcoming iPhone 5, yet this report is less credible to us. Contrary to this, a report from the Independent claiming that Apple has notified about the unavailability of NFC payments for forthcoming iPhone 5 to all its international carriers, seems much reliable.
The new iPhone will not have NFC, Apple told the operators it was concerned by the lack of a clear standard across the industry.” Yet Apple is understood to be working on its own NFC proposition, which would link payments through iTunes. It hopes to introduce the technology in a handset likely to be released next year.
Apple’s iPhone 5 would be in your hands in this summer- Wait for it yet a little bit!