- Foxconn Cuts Production of Apple’s Lower-cost iPhone 5C at Zhengzhou, ChinaPosted 4 weeks ago
- Apple to Buy 3D Body Sensing Firm “PrimeSense” for $345 Million: Next Gen iPad & iTV would Offer Kinect like FunctionalityPosted 4 weeks ago
- Here’s the Fastest Way to Charge the Battery of Your iPhone, Android or iPadPosted 4 weeks ago
- Some Retina iPad Minis Exhibit Image Retention Issue & Dull ScreensPosted 4 weeks ago
- Apple Releases OS X Mavericks 10.9.1 Beta 1 for Developers: Download NowPosted 4 weeks ago
- Apple Plans Large Curved Screen iPhones with Special New SensorsPosted 1 month ago
- New iPhone Air Concept Goes Viral: New Camera Module, 4.6 inch Retina Display, Color CustomizationPosted 1 month ago
- Download Final OS X 10.8.5 (Build 12F37) to Improve Stability, , Compatibility and Security of Your MacPosted 3 months ago
- Evad3rs Starts Work to Jailbreak iOS 7 Untethered on iPhone 5S/5: PlanetbeingPosted 3 months ago
- Important Highlights of Apple iPhone Media Event 2013Posted 3 months ago
French Designer Claims, ‘Apple’s Secret Revolutionary Project is in Progress’
Apple never gives up its efforts to explore new horizons in technology and makes continuous struggles to introduce new revolutionary hi-tech devices to the world. However, the company is habitual to hold on its new projects dead secret from the eyes of the world until their maturity. Now a well famous French designer Philippe Starck claims that he is engaged with Apple on a new secret but revolutionary project that will come to the surface within next 8 months, as reported by HardMac.
Starck claimed this all while he was talking with France-Info radio and the newspaper Le Figaro. Though Stark avoided disclosing more information about Apple’s upcoming revolutionary product, but his declaration seems well align with the rumors those point out about Apple’s own Television set (iTV) in upcoming months;
According to HardMac, the French designer will be working on new remote for Apple’s TV set, most likely;
If we had to bet, we would put our money on the revolutionary remote control that will be associated with the future Apple TV set. This is particularly in this area that innovation in design and ergonomic are needed, and Starck and his team are known for that.
Moreover, Starck also told the media that for shaping the Apple’s new revolutionary project into a striking product, he used to meet with Steve Jobs too, almost once in a month in Palo Alto most of the time.
“For seven years I came to see him once a month in Palo Alto and elsewhere Monday I go there, because even though he is dead, now I will see his wife. We liked to talk all things interesting.”
We think Apple is doing its best to introduce its own Apple TV set “iTV” by the end of this year and is desirous to make it a revolutionary hit product to capture the worldwide TV market just like it rules over global smartphone and tablet market with its iPhone and iPad.