- iPhone 6 Relaesing in July: Mizuho SecuritiesPosted 1 week ago
- OS X Has Same SSL Vulnerability Apple Patched in iOS 7.0.6Posted 2 weeks ago
- Foxconn Cuts Production of Apple’s Lower-cost iPhone 5C at Zhengzhou, ChinaPosted 4 months ago
- Apple to Buy 3D Body Sensing Firm “PrimeSense” for $345 Million: Next Gen iPad & iTV would Offer Kinect like FunctionalityPosted 4 months ago
- Here’s the Fastest Way to Charge the Battery of Your iPhone, Android or iPadPosted 4 months ago
- Some Retina iPad Minis Exhibit Image Retention Issue & Dull ScreensPosted 4 months ago
- Apple Releases OS X Mavericks 10.9.1 Beta 1 for Developers: Download NowPosted 4 months ago
- Apple Plans Large Curved Screen iPhones with Special New SensorsPosted 4 months ago
- New iPhone Air Concept Goes Viral: New Camera Module, 4.6 inch Retina Display, Color CustomizationPosted 4 months ago
- Download Final OS X 10.8.5 (Build 12F37) to Improve Stability, , Compatibility and Security of Your MacPosted 6 months ago
How to Fix “Download Unsuccessful” Android Market Issue (Solution)
“Download Unsuccessful” is perhaps the most annoying issue of Android Market on devices running Android and it really creates head ache especially when you are continuously trying to download any necessary app from Android Market. Today, each android based forum is filled with the people asking for the possible solution of “Download Unsuccessful” error. Here are two possible solutions for your kind attention to fix “Download Unsuccessful” Android Market Issue. I hope that these solutions will enable you to face this error calmly in future.
All tips and tweaks to resolve smart phone issues are only for the sake of your assistance. Hitechanalogy is not responsible for any kind of loss while following our guides.
This step-by-step guide will help you to fix “Download Unsuccessful” Android Market Issue easily on your cute sets.
Step-1: Under Settings, go to Applications. Here you will find “Unknown Sources”. Check it if it is unchecked.
Step-3; Here you can see “Use Only 2G Network”, uncheck it if it is checked. Wait for about 5 seconds and again check it or vice-versa which is applicable. Don’t worry, you will drop your network during this procedure but it will be restored in no time. Step-4: Now retry to download the required files from Android Market. This time you will not see the irritating “Download Unsuccessful” notification.
IF STILL THE PROBLEM PERSISTS, TRY FOLLOWING SOLUTION AS ALTERNATE:
Step-1: Under Settings, go to Applications and then go to Market. Find the button saying “Uninstall Updates”. Click it.
Please show your response in comments if the above solutions worked for you successfully or not.