How to Turn iTunes 11 to Look Like iTunes 10 [Tutorial]
No doubt, Apple’s iTunes 11 is a quite fresh and highly improved version in performance; still many people don’t feel comfort while working with iTunes 11’s new user interface (UI).
If you are also included inthe same guys who are interested in turning iTunes 11 to look like iTunes 10, here is a simple tutorial for doing so.
Just switch to Songs view.
Now turn on the Column browser from the View menu (or command-b).
Then turn the sidebar back on from the View menu (opt-command-s).
Finally, turn the status bar back on (command-/).
That’s all; you have turned iTunes 11 to look like iTunes 10 UI (as embedded below) , great job…now enjoy your music with your liked UI for iTunes.
- itunes 11 tutorial
- How to Change iTunes 11 to look like itunes 10
- how to enable column browser for ipod itunes 11
- itunes 11 tutorials
- itunes version 11 change view ipod column browser
- make itunes 11 look like 10 windows
- make itunes 11 look like itunes 10 windows