- iPhone 6 Relaesing in July: Mizuho SecuritiesPosted 2 weeks ago
- OS X Has Same SSL Vulnerability Apple Patched in iOS 7.0.6Posted 2 weeks ago
- Foxconn Cuts Production of Apple’s Lower-cost iPhone 5C at Zhengzhou, ChinaPosted 4 months ago
- Apple to Buy 3D Body Sensing Firm “PrimeSense” for $345 Million: Next Gen iPad & iTV would Offer Kinect like FunctionalityPosted 4 months ago
- Here’s the Fastest Way to Charge the Battery of Your iPhone, Android or iPadPosted 4 months ago
- Some Retina iPad Minis Exhibit Image Retention Issue & Dull ScreensPosted 4 months ago
- Apple Releases OS X Mavericks 10.9.1 Beta 1 for Developers: Download NowPosted 4 months ago
- Apple Plans Large Curved Screen iPhones with Special New SensorsPosted 4 months ago
- New iPhone Air Concept Goes Viral: New Camera Module, 4.6 inch Retina Display, Color CustomizationPosted 4 months ago
- Download Final OS X 10.8.5 (Build 12F37) to Improve Stability, , Compatibility and Security of Your MacPosted 6 months ago
How to Turn iTunes 11 to Look Like iTunes 10 [Tutorial]
No doubt, Apple’s iTunes 11 is a quite fresh and highly improved version in performance; still many people don’t feel comfort while working with iTunes 11’s new user interface (UI).
If you are also included inthe same guys who are interested in turning iTunes 11 to look like iTunes 10, here is a simple tutorial for doing so.
Just switch to Songs view.
Now turn on the Column browser from the View menu (or command-b).
Then turn the sidebar back on from the View menu (opt-command-s).
Finally, turn the status bar back on (command-/).
That’s all; you have turned iTunes 11 to look like iTunes 10 UI (as embedded below) , great job…now enjoy your music with your liked UI for iTunes.