- Foxconn Cuts Production of Apple’s Lower-cost iPhone 5C at Zhengzhou, ChinaPosted 3 weeks ago
- Apple to Buy 3D Body Sensing Firm “PrimeSense” for $345 Million: Next Gen iPad & iTV would Offer Kinect like FunctionalityPosted 3 weeks ago
- Here’s the Fastest Way to Charge the Battery of Your iPhone, Android or iPadPosted 3 weeks ago
- Some Retina iPad Minis Exhibit Image Retention Issue & Dull ScreensPosted 4 weeks ago
- Apple Releases OS X Mavericks 10.9.1 Beta 1 for Developers: Download NowPosted 4 weeks ago
- Apple Plans Large Curved Screen iPhones with Special New SensorsPosted 1 month ago
- New iPhone Air Concept Goes Viral: New Camera Module, 4.6 inch Retina Display, Color CustomizationPosted 1 month ago
- Download Final OS X 10.8.5 (Build 12F37) to Improve Stability, , Compatibility and Security of Your MacPosted 3 months ago
- Evad3rs Starts Work to Jailbreak iOS 7 Untethered on iPhone 5S/5: PlanetbeingPosted 3 months ago
- Important Highlights of Apple iPhone Media Event 2013Posted 3 months ago
How to Turn iTunes 11 to Look Like iTunes 10 [Tutorial]
No doubt, Apple’s iTunes 11 is a quite fresh and highly improved version in performance; still many people don’t feel comfort while working with iTunes 11’s new user interface (UI).
If you are also included inthe same guys who are interested in turning iTunes 11 to look like iTunes 10, here is a simple tutorial for doing so.
Just switch to Songs view.
Now turn on the Column browser from the View menu (or command-b).
Then turn the sidebar back on from the View menu (opt-command-s).
Finally, turn the status bar back on (command-/).
That’s all; you have turned iTunes 11 to look like iTunes 10 UI (as embedded below) , great job…now enjoy your music with your liked UI for iTunes.