- iPhone 6 Relaesing in July: Mizuho SecuritiesPosted 2 months ago
- OS X Has Same SSL Vulnerability Apple Patched in iOS 7.0.6Posted 2 months ago
- Foxconn Cuts Production of Apple’s Lower-cost iPhone 5C at Zhengzhou, ChinaPosted 5 months ago
- Apple to Buy 3D Body Sensing Firm “PrimeSense” for $345 Million: Next Gen iPad & iTV would Offer Kinect like FunctionalityPosted 5 months ago
- Here’s the Fastest Way to Charge the Battery of Your iPhone, Android or iPadPosted 5 months ago
- Some Retina iPad Minis Exhibit Image Retention Issue & Dull ScreensPosted 5 months ago
- Apple Releases OS X Mavericks 10.9.1 Beta 1 for Developers: Download NowPosted 5 months ago
- Apple Plans Large Curved Screen iPhones with Special New SensorsPosted 5 months ago
- New iPhone Air Concept Goes Viral: New Camera Module, 4.6 inch Retina Display, Color CustomizationPosted 5 months ago
- Download Final OS X 10.8.5 (Build 12F37) to Improve Stability, , Compatibility and Security of Your MacPosted 7 months ago
i0n1c Disclose “iOS 5 Untethered Jailbreak Already Done”! Who Did it?
iOS 5 is just to be released within a week and jailbreak community is now looking for when, how and who would first bring iOS 5 untethered jailbreak for them. Now, i0n1c (Stefan Essar) – a well known iPhone hacker and developer, discloses that iOS 5 has already been jailbroken untethered, but who did this superb job? It is still a riddle.
We have already two top-class jailbreak tools “Redsn0w” & “Sn0wbreeze” to jailbreak iOS 5 accordingly but these only perform a tethered jailbreak on iOS 5, which is irritating one to very extent. An untethered jailbreak for iOS 5 is the dream of all jailbreakers as it gifts freedom to reboot the device without having to reconnect to your PC each time; so all are desirous to have an untethered iOS 5 jailbreak just after its release on 12th October, likely.
According to i0n1c disclosure through his twitter page; iOS 5 untethered jailbreak has already been “Covered” but who did this superb job is still a dilemma. Let us try to find out the possible jailbreaker or the team of jailbreakers who might be behind discovering iOS 5 untethered jailbreak.
We think that p0sixninja and his able team of jailbreakers “Chronic Dev Team” is responsible for digging out untethered jailbreak on iOS 5 well ahead of its arrival. Why we are naming “p0sixninja” and his team for this…, we have sufficient supporting content for our guess.
If you remember guys! It was “MyGreatFest 2011” ( an annual conference of jailbreakers and hackers) in which Jushua Hill (p0sixninja) of Chronic Dev Team proudly announced that they have discovered 05 new userland based exploits within Apple’s latest operating system-iOS 5. So obviously we can expect an untethered jailbreak on iOS 5 from p0sixninja and his team. Interestingly enough, iOS 5 untethered jailbreak would be amazingly easiest and fastest jailbreak as it would rely on userland based (PDF) exploits just like Comex’s most popular “JailbreakMe 3.0” tool, particularly for iPad 2. Moreover, it would work on all iOS devices including iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
We hope that this time Chronic Dev Team would come again on front and will gift us an iOS 5 untethered jailbreak just after its release, as they did in case of iOS 4.2.1 untethered jailbreak “Grenpois0n” earlier this year that was only untethered jailbreak on iOS 4.2.1 at that time
This was our guess and its solid background… yet we might be wrong. If someone other is going to reveal iOS 5 untethered jailbreak tool……….we will follow each and every bit available on the web to inform you timely about it. Stay tuned with us.