- iPhone 6 Relaesing in July: Mizuho SecuritiesPosted 2 weeks ago
- OS X Has Same SSL Vulnerability Apple Patched in iOS 7.0.6Posted 2 weeks ago
- Foxconn Cuts Production of Apple’s Lower-cost iPhone 5C at Zhengzhou, ChinaPosted 4 months ago
- Apple to Buy 3D Body Sensing Firm “PrimeSense” for $345 Million: Next Gen iPad & iTV would Offer Kinect like FunctionalityPosted 4 months ago
- Here’s the Fastest Way to Charge the Battery of Your iPhone, Android or iPadPosted 4 months ago
- Some Retina iPad Minis Exhibit Image Retention Issue & Dull ScreensPosted 4 months ago
- Apple Releases OS X Mavericks 10.9.1 Beta 1 for Developers: Download NowPosted 4 months ago
- Apple Plans Large Curved Screen iPhones with Special New SensorsPosted 4 months ago
- New iPhone Air Concept Goes Viral: New Camera Module, 4.6 inch Retina Display, Color CustomizationPosted 4 months ago
- Download Final OS X 10.8.5 (Build 12F37) to Improve Stability, , Compatibility and Security of Your MacPosted 6 months ago
Identities of LulzSec Heads Confirmed, Police to Arrest Them All Soon!
It seems that identities of the heads operating a very active hacking group “LulzSec“ have been confirmed and soon police will arrest the whole group members to taught them a hard lesson.It should be noted that LulzSec is the same group that have hacked Sony’s various websites recently and have published the whole private data of the hacked sites openly to tease Sony and all other folks who are entirely against hacking. Also,LulzSec was most wanted hacking group in the US for hacking many governament sites along with the sites of law enforcement agencies as well.
Here is the screenshot of a recent tweet made by E.J.Hilbert -a former FBI Cyber Crime Agent as per his account information.Notably, ELEVATOR fame i0n1c has retweeted it that means it is really an important move.
If the said tweet is based upon a true information,then it would be a breaking news for all- for Sony, hackers, and for those folks who were waiting for this great news as their private data had been compromised due to LulZSec hacking activities.
Stay tuned with us, we are following the whole matter and whenever we get any latest information about LULZSEC group, we will inform you timely.