- Foxconn Cuts Production of Apple’s Lower-cost iPhone 5C at Zhengzhou, ChinaPosted 4 weeks ago
- Apple to Buy 3D Body Sensing Firm “PrimeSense” for $345 Million: Next Gen iPad & iTV would Offer Kinect like FunctionalityPosted 4 weeks ago
- Here’s the Fastest Way to Charge the Battery of Your iPhone, Android or iPadPosted 4 weeks ago
- Some Retina iPad Minis Exhibit Image Retention Issue & Dull ScreensPosted 4 weeks ago
- Apple Releases OS X Mavericks 10.9.1 Beta 1 for Developers: Download NowPosted 4 weeks ago
- Apple Plans Large Curved Screen iPhones with Special New SensorsPosted 1 month ago
- New iPhone Air Concept Goes Viral: New Camera Module, 4.6 inch Retina Display, Color CustomizationPosted 1 month ago
- Download Final OS X 10.8.5 (Build 12F37) to Improve Stability, , Compatibility and Security of Your MacPosted 3 months ago
- Evad3rs Starts Work to Jailbreak iOS 7 Untethered on iPhone 5S/5: PlanetbeingPosted 3 months ago
- Important Highlights of Apple iPhone Media Event 2013Posted 3 months ago
InteVyDis Untethered Jailbreak of iOS 5.1.1 for A4 Devices [Video]
While we all were waiting Pod2g’s untethered jailbreak of on iOS 5.1.1 for A5 based devices, InteVyDis has offered an untethered jailbreak for A4 devices on iOS 5.1.1 as part of Vulndisco Mobile 1.7. The concerened module is vd_ios_untether_5_1_1.
vulndisco mobile 1.7 is out with untethered 5.1.1
Notably, you can now jailbreak your A4 based device untethered on 5.1.1 with InteVyDis’ tool just by creating a custom bundle you have to install through RedSn0w.
The module builds a bundle you have to install on the device with the help of redsn0w tool. Finally the device will be jailbroken and you’ll get remote CANVAS shell.
Commenting on this wonderful untethered jailbreak on iOS 5.1.1 the prominent iPhone dev i01nc discloses that the company is a valid source of exploits who has been involved in releasing successful jailbreak tools for many yeras.
“@legerov runs a company: Intevydis that sell exploit packs for many years. If that JB were fake he would hurt his own business.”
The company has chosen very unfortunate time to push out their jailbreak tool for the iOS users; so now two sets of exploits may be revealed to Apple and folks would have to spend some pretty bucks for getting this some expensive exploit pack if they are not in mood of waiting for a despite free one expected to come out within a few days from pod2g.
MuscleNerd’s recent tweet points towards the same bitter fact;
“the most troublesome part is that (potentially) close to 2x as many exploits will be burned now with 2 A4 JBs”.
We hope Pod2g now will not take too much time to release his untethered jailbreak on iOS 5.1.1 for all iOS devices to relieve the jailbreak community.