- Foxconn Cuts Production of Apple’s Lower-cost iPhone 5C at Zhengzhou, ChinaPosted 4 weeks ago
- Apple to Buy 3D Body Sensing Firm “PrimeSense” for $345 Million: Next Gen iPad & iTV would Offer Kinect like FunctionalityPosted 4 weeks ago
- Here’s the Fastest Way to Charge the Battery of Your iPhone, Android or iPadPosted 4 weeks ago
- Some Retina iPad Minis Exhibit Image Retention Issue & Dull ScreensPosted 4 weeks ago
- Apple Releases OS X Mavericks 10.9.1 Beta 1 for Developers: Download NowPosted 4 weeks ago
- Apple Plans Large Curved Screen iPhones with Special New SensorsPosted 1 month ago
- New iPhone Air Concept Goes Viral: New Camera Module, 4.6 inch Retina Display, Color CustomizationPosted 1 month ago
- Download Final OS X 10.8.5 (Build 12F37) to Improve Stability, , Compatibility and Security of Your MacPosted 3 months ago
- Evad3rs Starts Work to Jailbreak iOS 7 Untethered on iPhone 5S/5: PlanetbeingPosted 3 months ago
- Important Highlights of Apple iPhone Media Event 2013Posted 3 months ago
New iPad (iPad 3) Jailbroken Untethered on iOS 5.1 with New Method!
Yesterday, i0n1c was the first hacker who announced that he had successfully jailbroken iOS 5.1 on iPad 2 with a promise that the new jailbreak exploit discovered by him will also work for the new iPad (iPad 3). Just after his claim, the iPhone Dev Team came on the tech scenario with its own claim that they are close to jailbreak iPad 3 untethered on iOS 5.1 with a brand new method which was never used by any hacker so far.
jailbroken iPad3: http://twitpic.com/8x48rt http://twitpic.com/8x48xg (Just a first step, still lots of work to do! No ETA!)
Now in a latest tweet by MuscleNerd, he announced that his iPhone Dev Team has successfully managed to jailbreak new iPad (iPad 3) with their promised entirely new method. Though he said that still they have a lots of work to do, we hope that soon we will be able to grab the new jailbreak tool from the team for untethered jailbreak of iPad 3 on latest iOS 5.1 firmware.