- iPhone 6 Relaesing in July: Mizuho SecuritiesPosted 2 months ago
- OS X Has Same SSL Vulnerability Apple Patched in iOS 7.0.6Posted 2 months ago
- Foxconn Cuts Production of Apple’s Lower-cost iPhone 5C at Zhengzhou, ChinaPosted 5 months ago
- Apple to Buy 3D Body Sensing Firm “PrimeSense” for $345 Million: Next Gen iPad & iTV would Offer Kinect like FunctionalityPosted 5 months ago
- Here’s the Fastest Way to Charge the Battery of Your iPhone, Android or iPadPosted 5 months ago
- Some Retina iPad Minis Exhibit Image Retention Issue & Dull ScreensPosted 5 months ago
- Apple Releases OS X Mavericks 10.9.1 Beta 1 for Developers: Download NowPosted 5 months ago
- Apple Plans Large Curved Screen iPhones with Special New SensorsPosted 5 months ago
- New iPhone Air Concept Goes Viral: New Camera Module, 4.6 inch Retina Display, Color CustomizationPosted 5 months ago
- Download Final OS X 10.8.5 (Build 12F37) to Improve Stability, , Compatibility and Security of Your MacPosted 7 months ago
New iPhone 5 Gets Final Testing Treatments to Reveal in September: 3G FaceTime & Over-the-Air Updates?
Apple had informed to all tech junkies well before starting of its WWDC 2011 that it would only be a software specific event, and no hardware would be discussed at this particular episode. Apple did the same that it had earlier promised “ Come to see the Future of OS X, iOS” ; Apple only revealed its new iOS 5, Mac OS X Lion and iCloud softwares at WWDC 2011 without speaking even a word for its upcoming hardware, most prominent iPhone 5 (or iPhone 4S). As we have earlier informed you in our popular post “iPhone 5 Release date: Apple September Event Would Reveal iPhone 5” back in April, now 9to5mac just confirms our post heading by reporting that Apple has almost carried out the final testing treatments for its upcoming iPhone 5 and it should be launched in Apple’s September event.
A previously accurate Apple source has told 9to5Mac some interesting information regarding what 2011 holds for the iPhone and Apple’s popular FaceTime video chat service.
Apple and Verizon are still working out kinks regarding support for iOS 5′s over-the-air updates, which we broke the news about, so carrier support may or may not be delayed past fall 2011.
We think that Applers would feel them much lucky and extreme crazy if next generation iPhone 5 comes in September with a latest iOS 5 equipped with most desired features of FaceTime over 3G & over-the-air updates.