- iPhone 6 Relaesing in July: Mizuho SecuritiesPosted 2 months ago
- OS X Has Same SSL Vulnerability Apple Patched in iOS 7.0.6Posted 2 months ago
- Foxconn Cuts Production of Apple’s Lower-cost iPhone 5C at Zhengzhou, ChinaPosted 5 months ago
- Apple to Buy 3D Body Sensing Firm “PrimeSense” for $345 Million: Next Gen iPad & iTV would Offer Kinect like FunctionalityPosted 5 months ago
- Here’s the Fastest Way to Charge the Battery of Your iPhone, Android or iPadPosted 5 months ago
- Some Retina iPad Minis Exhibit Image Retention Issue & Dull ScreensPosted 5 months ago
- Apple Releases OS X Mavericks 10.9.1 Beta 1 for Developers: Download NowPosted 5 months ago
- Apple Plans Large Curved Screen iPhones with Special New SensorsPosted 5 months ago
- New iPhone Air Concept Goes Viral: New Camera Module, 4.6 inch Retina Display, Color CustomizationPosted 5 months ago
- Download Final OS X 10.8.5 (Build 12F37) to Improve Stability, , Compatibility and Security of Your MacPosted 7 months ago
iPhone 5 Sports Smaller Panel Size (3.5-3.7 Inch) and “Metal Chassis”! Latest iPhone 5 News
iPhone 5 rumors are at the peak since September is almost coming in our lives. This morning, Digitimes just posted a little bit amazing report that discloses some interesting details of upcoming iPhone 5 model contrary to the previous reports. The report exclusively suggests a 3.5 to 3.7 inch panel size along with a metallic chassis for next generation iPhone 5, just like iPod touch.
Despite rumors about iPhone 5 featuring a 4.2-inch panel circulating within the IT market for a while, following a leak from Apple’s website in Switzerland in early August, sources from upstream panel suppliers have recently revealed that the iPhone 5′s panel size will still be less than 4-inch.
We think that the site is referring an absolutely fake video that hit the tech surfaces a few days ago. The site cleverly disproves the details given in that video by citing their own “upstream panel suppliers.”
Contrary to that video, their sources whispered a small panel size of about 3.5 to 3.7 inches “with a design to allow the bezel of the panel to become thinner and make the screen look larger.”
Moreover, the site also revealed that upcoming iPhone 5 would be equipped with “Metal Chassis” replacing the current glass back of iPhone 4.
Over the last few months we have seen a number of leaked parts of iPhone 5 and have covered a few reports on iPhone 5 features and specs. According to us, this latest report is the most confusing one since it now negates all previous reports and throws another entirely surprising specs and features of next iPhone 5. From an entirely redesigned and revamped iPhone 5 to an iPhone 5 identical to iPhone 4 , there are countless rumors and gossips for the next iPhone model. However, till yet no solid evidence come from any reliable source or supply chain officials, and all these reports seem for keeping the momentum of iPhone 5 news high enough among iphone lovers.