- iPhone 6 Relaesing in July: Mizuho SecuritiesPosted 1 week ago
- OS X Has Same SSL Vulnerability Apple Patched in iOS 7.0.6Posted 2 weeks ago
- Foxconn Cuts Production of Apple’s Lower-cost iPhone 5C at Zhengzhou, ChinaPosted 4 months ago
- Apple to Buy 3D Body Sensing Firm “PrimeSense” for $345 Million: Next Gen iPad & iTV would Offer Kinect like FunctionalityPosted 4 months ago
- Here’s the Fastest Way to Charge the Battery of Your iPhone, Android or iPadPosted 4 months ago
- Some Retina iPad Minis Exhibit Image Retention Issue & Dull ScreensPosted 4 months ago
- Apple Releases OS X Mavericks 10.9.1 Beta 1 for Developers: Download NowPosted 4 months ago
- Apple Plans Large Curved Screen iPhones with Special New SensorsPosted 4 months ago
- New iPhone Air Concept Goes Viral: New Camera Module, 4.6 inch Retina Display, Color CustomizationPosted 4 months ago
- Download Final OS X 10.8.5 (Build 12F37) to Improve Stability, , Compatibility and Security of Your MacPosted 6 months ago
“iSteve”: Sony Pictures Acquiring Rights of Featuring Steve Jobs
The legendary and visionary technologist and the excellent innovator of 300+ patents Apple’s Steve Jobs is no more among us. But his life, his efforts and his achievements are all the continuous source of inspiration for the folks who want to spend an extraordinary life like him. To highlight the amazing life of Steve Jobs on silver screen, Sony Pictures just decided to make a feature film “iSteve” on his life based on the upcoming Walter Isaacson’s authorized biography of Steve Jobs. For this purpose Sony Pictures is trying its best to acquire feature rights to Steve Jobs.
I’ve just learned that Sony Pictures is making a hefty deal to acquire feature rights to Steve Jobs, the upcoming authorized biography by former CNN chairman and Time Magazine managing editor Walter Isaacson.
Sony Pictures would prove a good match for featuring Steve Jobs life, since its latest creation “The Social Network” has won the hearts of millions of folks worldwide and has been nominated for the Oscar too. Notably, this film was made on the script of a very popular book “The Accidental Billionaires” written by Ben Mezrich in 2009 that highlights the events occurred during founding of world’s most used social network “Facebook” and the initial life of Facebook’s founder Mark Zuckerberg.
Interestingly enough, we have already watched an excellent movie on the initial days of Steve Jobs struggle to build Apple empire from the bucks of dreams only. Yeah! “Pirates of Silicon Valley” was the movie that highlighted Apple and its founder Steve Jobs life up to 90’s.
Though Steve Jobs didn’t like the script and publication value of this movie, yet he admired the acting of Noah Wyle who played the role of Steve Jobs in the movie. This movie was released in 1999, well before Apple’s gigantic rise in fame and fertility.
Yet, no time frame has been announced by Sony for releasing “iSteve” but it seems that we would soon be able to watch Steve Jobs again on silver screen just like Silicon Valley.
The question that rises in the minds of Steve Jobs fans is “Who will play the role of Steve Jobs in Sony’s feature film “iSteve” ?”
We think, again Noah Wyle will be the best choice for portraying Steve Jobs….and for the role of young Steve Jobs, Ashton Kutcher must be booked by Sony since his outlook and face absolutely resembles to young Steve Jobs.