- iPhone 6 Relaesing in July: Mizuho SecuritiesPosted 2 months ago
- OS X Has Same SSL Vulnerability Apple Patched in iOS 7.0.6Posted 2 months ago
- Foxconn Cuts Production of Apple’s Lower-cost iPhone 5C at Zhengzhou, ChinaPosted 5 months ago
- Apple to Buy 3D Body Sensing Firm “PrimeSense” for $345 Million: Next Gen iPad & iTV would Offer Kinect like FunctionalityPosted 5 months ago
- Here’s the Fastest Way to Charge the Battery of Your iPhone, Android or iPadPosted 5 months ago
- Some Retina iPad Minis Exhibit Image Retention Issue & Dull ScreensPosted 5 months ago
- Apple Releases OS X Mavericks 10.9.1 Beta 1 for Developers: Download NowPosted 5 months ago
- Apple Plans Large Curved Screen iPhones with Special New SensorsPosted 5 months ago
- New iPhone Air Concept Goes Viral: New Camera Module, 4.6 inch Retina Display, Color CustomizationPosted 5 months ago
- Download Final OS X 10.8.5 (Build 12F37) to Improve Stability, , Compatibility and Security of Your MacPosted 7 months ago
How to Use JailbreakMe 3 to Jailbreak iPad 2G/1G, iPhone 4/3GS & iPod touch 3G/4G Untethered!
As you know, Comex has just released his most popular & well-awaited jailbreak tool “JailbreakMe 3” to jailbreak iPad 2 along with iPad 1, iPhone 4/3GS & iPod touch 3G/4G. It is a fully untethered jailbreak based on PDF, so you don’t need to reboot your device in a tethered jailbroken state after every reboot.
Follow our simple how-to guide to jailbreak your iPhone 3GS/4G, iPod touch 3G/4G or iPad 1G/2G untethered running iOS 4.3.3 (or iOS 4.2.8 in case of Verizon/CDMA iPhone) with the help of JailbreakMe 3;
NOTE: If your device is already running iOS 4.3.3 (or iOS 4.2.8) firmware, follow our guide from Step-4. Also, the screenshots provided below for your convenience are taken from iPad 2.
Create a new folder named “Pwnage” and place it onto your desktop.
Download iOS 4.3.3 (or iOS 4.2.8) firmware for your device from the direct download links given below and put the downloaded .IPSW file in Pwnage folder which you created in above step.
Download Links for iOS 4.3.3;
Now you have to upgrade your device to the download firmware. Accomplish this task by doing following sub steps;
- Connect your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch to your PC/Mac.
- Open iTunes & select your device from the list of devices.
- Press & hold Shift button (alternatively Alt button on Mac).
- Firmly click the “Restore” button.
- Pick the iOS firmware file from the Pwnage folder & choose “Open”.
After that, iTunes will install the iOS 4.3.3 (or iOS 4.2.8) firmware on your device. A progress bar indicates the installation process.
Now your device should be running on iOS 4.3.3 (or iOS 4.2.8). Launch Safari from the desktop.
At that time, Cydia will automatically start downloading & installing.
After the successful installation of Cydia, launch it & enjoy as you have a completely jailbroken iPhone, iPad or iPod touch. We really appreciate the work of Comex for releasing such an easy way of jailbreaking.