- Foxconn Cuts Production of Apple’s Lower-cost iPhone 5C at Zhengzhou, ChinaPosted 3 weeks ago
- Apple to Buy 3D Body Sensing Firm “PrimeSense” for $345 Million: Next Gen iPad & iTV would Offer Kinect like FunctionalityPosted 3 weeks ago
- Here’s the Fastest Way to Charge the Battery of Your iPhone, Android or iPadPosted 3 weeks ago
- Some Retina iPad Minis Exhibit Image Retention Issue & Dull ScreensPosted 4 weeks ago
- Apple Releases OS X Mavericks 10.9.1 Beta 1 for Developers: Download NowPosted 4 weeks ago
- Apple Plans Large Curved Screen iPhones with Special New SensorsPosted 1 month ago
- New iPhone Air Concept Goes Viral: New Camera Module, 4.6 inch Retina Display, Color CustomizationPosted 1 month ago
- Download Final OS X 10.8.5 (Build 12F37) to Improve Stability, , Compatibility and Security of Your MacPosted 3 months ago
- Evad3rs Starts Work to Jailbreak iOS 7 Untethered on iPhone 5S/5: PlanetbeingPosted 3 months ago
- Important Highlights of Apple iPhone Media Event 2013Posted 3 months ago
Latest High Resolution iPhone 5 Renderings Based on Recent Leaked Parts [Images/Video]
iPhone 5 is the next big phone from Cupertino based Apple for which folks are keenly waiting for. We have earlier observed a number of iPhone 5 concepts, mockups and renderings, but today Bryce Haymond of Blackpool Creative has posted a set of 76 high resolution 3D renderings of the next generation “iPhone 5″ based on features he deduced from recently leaked parts and images of the forthcoming device.
There’s been quite a bit of hype recently in the Apple universe over the imminent announcement of a new iPhone, or rather the new iPhone (aka iPhone 5). Many of the biggest media outlets have already published photos and videos of “leaked” parts that are supposedly from the iPhone 5 as it makes its way into the manufacturing phase at Apple’s suppliers. I thought it would be fun to piece together these fragments to see what the iPhone 5 might look like when Apple makes the big announcement.
As per various rumors, mockups and recently exposed leaked parts of upcoming iPhone 5; the device would come with a larger 4 inch display screen. Notably, at the release of iPhone 4S last year, many 3rd party case designs hit the web suggesting a dramatically redesigned and boosted iPhone, but the device was launched with the traditional design keeping a 3.5 inch display screen.
Though, Apple’s WWDC 2012 is going to begin next week, majority of tech analyst see no words about next iPhone as they believe that the conference will highlight the amazing features of a new iOS 6 software along with the introduction of new Mac products lineup by Apple.
The next generation iPhone 5 is expected to be introduced in Exciting September, likely with iPad many.
Besides, a zip file of 76 high resolution renderings of iPhone 5 available for download, he has pushed put a video for your viewing pleasure too;