- Foxconn Cuts Production of Apple’s Lower-cost iPhone 5C at Zhengzhou, ChinaPosted 3 weeks ago
- Apple to Buy 3D Body Sensing Firm “PrimeSense” for $345 Million: Next Gen iPad & iTV would Offer Kinect like FunctionalityPosted 3 weeks ago
- Here’s the Fastest Way to Charge the Battery of Your iPhone, Android or iPadPosted 3 weeks ago
- Some Retina iPad Minis Exhibit Image Retention Issue & Dull ScreensPosted 4 weeks ago
- Apple Releases OS X Mavericks 10.9.1 Beta 1 for Developers: Download NowPosted 4 weeks ago
- Apple Plans Large Curved Screen iPhones with Special New SensorsPosted 1 month ago
- New iPhone Air Concept Goes Viral: New Camera Module, 4.6 inch Retina Display, Color CustomizationPosted 1 month ago
- Download Final OS X 10.8.5 (Build 12F37) to Improve Stability, , Compatibility and Security of Your MacPosted 3 months ago
- Evad3rs Starts Work to Jailbreak iOS 7 Untethered on iPhone 5S/5: PlanetbeingPosted 3 months ago
- Important Highlights of Apple iPhone Media Event 2013Posted 3 months ago
Liquid Metal iPhone 5 Concept by NAK Studio: A Killer Concept in Advance
Though people are keenly waiting for next generation iPhone –iPhone 5 expected to be released in Sep-Oct timeframe, yet some clever guys at NAK Studio today pushed out a very vibrant concept of Liquid Metal iPhone 5 which is really admirable due to its diversity and uniqueness.
The Liquid Metal iPhone 5 concept includes: Quad-core A6 chip, 4.5-inch wide screen, 10 MP camera, Virtual home button, Embedded SIM card, Liquidmetal case, Virtual home button…all highly boosted and well advanced features enough to dominate over smartphone market .
If Apple really adopts this Liquid Metal iPhone 5 concept, the device would be a bombastic one and would be loved by all.
via: Nak Studio