- iPhone 6 Relaesing in July: Mizuho SecuritiesPosted 1 week ago
- OS X Has Same SSL Vulnerability Apple Patched in iOS 7.0.6Posted 2 weeks ago
- Foxconn Cuts Production of Apple’s Lower-cost iPhone 5C at Zhengzhou, ChinaPosted 4 months ago
- Apple to Buy 3D Body Sensing Firm “PrimeSense” for $345 Million: Next Gen iPad & iTV would Offer Kinect like FunctionalityPosted 4 months ago
- Here’s the Fastest Way to Charge the Battery of Your iPhone, Android or iPadPosted 4 months ago
- Some Retina iPad Minis Exhibit Image Retention Issue & Dull ScreensPosted 4 months ago
- Apple Releases OS X Mavericks 10.9.1 Beta 1 for Developers: Download NowPosted 4 months ago
- Apple Plans Large Curved Screen iPhones with Special New SensorsPosted 4 months ago
- New iPhone Air Concept Goes Viral: New Camera Module, 4.6 inch Retina Display, Color CustomizationPosted 4 months ago
- Download Final OS X 10.8.5 (Build 12F37) to Improve Stability, , Compatibility and Security of Your MacPosted 6 months ago
Try LiveWallpaper to Set Scrolling or Animated Wallpapers on iPhone Home Screen: New Cydia Tweak
You might be familiar to a number of Cydia jailbreak tweaks capable of customizing the fixed wallpapers on iPhone’s Home screen by either adding animations or turn them scrolling but a new jailbreak teak LiveWallpaper now allows you for doing both as a single tweak. It lets you to set scrolling wallpaper on iPhone’s Home screen similar on Android powered handsets or add animated wallpaper.
Originally, the LiveWallpaper sets scrolling wallpaper on your iPhone’s Home screen just after installing it from Cydia. The scrolling upshot seems more vibrant if you’ve fewer number of Home screen pages.
You are also free to have your own wallpaper by launching the LiveWallpaper app from the Home screen. It simply allows you to choose any picture from your camera roll or photo stream as the wallpaper.
The images are opened in a split view (as a reference) to customize it as per your choice. For example: you can turn it larger, smaller or can select just a part of the image as your scrolling wallpaper by simply dragging the outer frame.
After selecting it, simply click on the “Done” button. It will process the image and puts the image as scrolling wallpaper on your iPhone’s Home screen.
LiveWallpaper jailbreak tweak also lets you to add an animated wallpaper as well. However, you would have to install the Sakura LiveWallpaper theme from Cydia to add the animated wallpaper on your iPhone’s screen. After installing the theme, initiate the LiveWallpaper app and click on the second option. Then tap on the use button smiling at the top right corner to set Falling Sakura as the animated wallpaper. Tap on the Home button to leave the app and you would notice the animated wallpaper.
Notably, this animated wallpaper is very interactive, thus you can vary the direction of the falling Sakuras by tapping on the screen.
Unluckily, at present, the Sakura LiveWallpaper is the only animated wallpaper available for this handy jailbreak tweak.
You would like to watch LiveWallpaper in action through following video demo of this tweak;
Cydia offers LiveWallpaper by DDT for free. You can also visit the direct download link given below to install LiveWallpaper on a jailbroken iPhone.