- iPhone 6 Relaesing in July: Mizuho SecuritiesPosted 2 months ago
- OS X Has Same SSL Vulnerability Apple Patched in iOS 7.0.6Posted 2 months ago
- Foxconn Cuts Production of Apple’s Lower-cost iPhone 5C at Zhengzhou, ChinaPosted 5 months ago
- Apple to Buy 3D Body Sensing Firm “PrimeSense” for $345 Million: Next Gen iPad & iTV would Offer Kinect like FunctionalityPosted 5 months ago
- Here’s the Fastest Way to Charge the Battery of Your iPhone, Android or iPadPosted 5 months ago
- Some Retina iPad Minis Exhibit Image Retention Issue & Dull ScreensPosted 5 months ago
- Apple Releases OS X Mavericks 10.9.1 Beta 1 for Developers: Download NowPosted 5 months ago
- Apple Plans Large Curved Screen iPhones with Special New SensorsPosted 5 months ago
- New iPhone Air Concept Goes Viral: New Camera Module, 4.6 inch Retina Display, Color CustomizationPosted 5 months ago
- Download Final OS X 10.8.5 (Build 12F37) to Improve Stability, , Compatibility and Security of Your MacPosted 7 months ago
LTE iPad 3 Coming in First Week of March! Confirmed
Wow! The speculations describing LTE connectivity for Apple’s Next Generation iPad 3 expected to launch in the first week of March have been confirmed by the WSJ now, that is really good news for tablets lovers.
Verizon Wireless and AT&T Inc. will sell a version of the coming iPad that runs on their newest fourth-generation wireless networks, according to people familiar with the matter, as the battle to cash in on big investments in mobile broadband heats up.
Apple Inc. seems set to hold iPad 3 event in the first week of next month as revealed also by another source well aware of the matter.
The WSJ yet finds no evidence of whether Sprint or T-Mobile would be also included in iPad 3 carriers or not.
We have earlier reported that AT&T is set to have new batch of LTE micro-SIM cards which were assumed to be used in iPhone 5 or iPad 3, and the latest report just confirms that iPad 3 is coming with 4G LTE connectivity in March.