- Foxconn Cuts Production of Apple’s Lower-cost iPhone 5C at Zhengzhou, ChinaPosted 3 weeks ago
- Apple to Buy 3D Body Sensing Firm “PrimeSense” for $345 Million: Next Gen iPad & iTV would Offer Kinect like FunctionalityPosted 3 weeks ago
- Here’s the Fastest Way to Charge the Battery of Your iPhone, Android or iPadPosted 3 weeks ago
- Some Retina iPad Minis Exhibit Image Retention Issue & Dull ScreensPosted 4 weeks ago
- Apple Releases OS X Mavericks 10.9.1 Beta 1 for Developers: Download NowPosted 4 weeks ago
- Apple Plans Large Curved Screen iPhones with Special New SensorsPosted 1 month ago
- New iPhone Air Concept Goes Viral: New Camera Module, 4.6 inch Retina Display, Color CustomizationPosted 1 month ago
- Download Final OS X 10.8.5 (Build 12F37) to Improve Stability, , Compatibility and Security of Your MacPosted 3 months ago
- Evad3rs Starts Work to Jailbreak iOS 7 Untethered on iPhone 5S/5: PlanetbeingPosted 3 months ago
- Important Highlights of Apple iPhone Media Event 2013Posted 3 months ago
LTE iPhone 5 Relaesing in October with 3.5 inch Display Screen!
It is iMore that has just broken news about the release date and features of Apple’s upcoming iPhone-iPhone 5 which is due in this year. By citing reliable source, the site claims that next iPhone 5 would offer 4G LTE connectivity,new micro SIM dock connector and would be released in fall probably in October this year. However, it would grab the same form factor of 3.5 inch display screen contrary to the rumors suggesting larger (4 inch) screen size for iPhone 5.
So to sum up, iPhone 5,1 is on track for:
- Similar if not same sized screen (currently 3.5-inch but not set in stone)
- 4G LTE radio
- New “micro dock” connector
- Fall/October 2012 release
It should be noted too that it was also the iMore itself that has earlier claimed a new smaller dock connector for next generation iPhone 5 for reducing the entire size of the smartphone by Apple.
iMore is an emerging tech site on the web that has pushed out some accurate news about Apple products; the recent example of their accurate news about the announcement date of new iPad on March 6 and LTE support for the new iPad.
A6 Processor and thinner profile are also included in the expected features of new iPhone 5.