- iPhone 6 Relaesing in July: Mizuho SecuritiesPosted 2 weeks ago
- OS X Has Same SSL Vulnerability Apple Patched in iOS 7.0.6Posted 2 weeks ago
- Foxconn Cuts Production of Apple’s Lower-cost iPhone 5C at Zhengzhou, ChinaPosted 4 months ago
- Apple to Buy 3D Body Sensing Firm “PrimeSense” for $345 Million: Next Gen iPad & iTV would Offer Kinect like FunctionalityPosted 4 months ago
- Here’s the Fastest Way to Charge the Battery of Your iPhone, Android or iPadPosted 4 months ago
- Some Retina iPad Minis Exhibit Image Retention Issue & Dull ScreensPosted 4 months ago
- Apple Releases OS X Mavericks 10.9.1 Beta 1 for Developers: Download NowPosted 4 months ago
- Apple Plans Large Curved Screen iPhones with Special New SensorsPosted 4 months ago
- New iPhone Air Concept Goes Viral: New Camera Module, 4.6 inch Retina Display, Color CustomizationPosted 4 months ago
- Download Final OS X 10.8.5 (Build 12F37) to Improve Stability, , Compatibility and Security of Your MacPosted 6 months ago
Mac OS X 10.7 Lion Preview 5.5 Gets Microsoft Office, In-built PDF Reader, New Text & Signature Annotation
Mac OS X 10.7 Lion Preview has been updated to next version 5.5. The new Mac OS X 10.7 Lion 5.5 features the ability to view Micro Soft Office files, New Text, and Signature Annotation and can perform PDF annotations too. It means that Preview 5.5 for Mac OS X 10.7 Lion has the enhanced features turning it to Full Screen App with new iPad –like buttons. Mac OS X’s Preview 5.5 app also incorporates an amazing way to view graphics and PDF documents without installing a third party Reader software just like Adobe Reader.
New Preview 5.5 has the ability to open Microsoft Office documents (Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc) allowing users to save their valuable time previously required for installing Office just to view or print a document. Quick Look also presents a new button to open documents in Preview 5.5.
Mac OS X 10.7 Lion Preview 5.5 has been also enriched with a new Magnifier tool similar to the loupe in Aperture allowing users to have a closer look of the area selected on their documents or images.
Preview 5.5 also features new annotations alongside to simple text, colored lines, arrows and rectangles or circle outlines. Moreover, Filled shapes, outlined text, and cartoon-like speech or thought bubbles can easily be annotated now with new Mac OS X 10.7 Lion Preview 5.5 version. Preview is also getting a new feature to snap your handwritten signature for insertion into documents.