- iPhone 6 Relaesing in July: Mizuho SecuritiesPosted 2 weeks ago
- OS X Has Same SSL Vulnerability Apple Patched in iOS 7.0.6Posted 2 weeks ago
- Foxconn Cuts Production of Apple’s Lower-cost iPhone 5C at Zhengzhou, ChinaPosted 4 months ago
- Apple to Buy 3D Body Sensing Firm “PrimeSense” for $345 Million: Next Gen iPad & iTV would Offer Kinect like FunctionalityPosted 4 months ago
- Here’s the Fastest Way to Charge the Battery of Your iPhone, Android or iPadPosted 4 months ago
- Some Retina iPad Minis Exhibit Image Retention Issue & Dull ScreensPosted 4 months ago
- Apple Releases OS X Mavericks 10.9.1 Beta 1 for Developers: Download NowPosted 4 months ago
- Apple Plans Large Curved Screen iPhones with Special New SensorsPosted 4 months ago
- New iPhone Air Concept Goes Viral: New Camera Module, 4.6 inch Retina Display, Color CustomizationPosted 4 months ago
- Download Final OS X 10.8.5 (Build 12F37) to Improve Stability, , Compatibility and Security of Your MacPosted 6 months ago
Microsoft’s iPhone to Windows Phone 7 API Mapping Tool for Developers: Migrate from iOS to WP7
What is an API Mapping Tool? Mapping tool just works like an intelligent guide. With this tool, iPhone developers can capture their apps, select the iOS API calls, and quickly look up the equivalent classes, methods and notification events available in WP7 too. Moreover, developers can explore a given iOS API call and discover the equivalent WP7 along with C# sample codes and API documentations for both iOS & WP7 platforms.
These code samples let the developers to efficiently transfer short blobs of iOS code to the equivalent C# code. It should also be kept in mind that all WP7 API documentations are pulled in from the Silverlight, C# and XNA sources on MSDN.