- iPhone 6 Relaesing in July: Mizuho SecuritiesPosted 1 week ago
- OS X Has Same SSL Vulnerability Apple Patched in iOS 7.0.6Posted 2 weeks ago
- Foxconn Cuts Production of Apple’s Lower-cost iPhone 5C at Zhengzhou, ChinaPosted 4 months ago
- Apple to Buy 3D Body Sensing Firm “PrimeSense” for $345 Million: Next Gen iPad & iTV would Offer Kinect like FunctionalityPosted 4 months ago
- Here’s the Fastest Way to Charge the Battery of Your iPhone, Android or iPadPosted 4 months ago
- Some Retina iPad Minis Exhibit Image Retention Issue & Dull ScreensPosted 4 months ago
- Apple Releases OS X Mavericks 10.9.1 Beta 1 for Developers: Download NowPosted 4 months ago
- Apple Plans Large Curved Screen iPhones with Special New SensorsPosted 4 months ago
- New iPhone Air Concept Goes Viral: New Camera Module, 4.6 inch Retina Display, Color CustomizationPosted 4 months ago
- Download Final OS X 10.8.5 (Build 12F37) to Improve Stability, , Compatibility and Security of Your MacPosted 6 months ago
Microsoft-ASUS Eee Slate Video Ads to Turn iPad 2 Fans towards Eee Slate
Microsoft and ASUS have just launched Eee Slate promotional Video Ads to turn iPad 2 fans towards their tablet-Eee Slate. The Ads focus on one message” One Window7 Tablet like Eee Slate does all the magic for all -a thoughtful artist, an innovative blogger, a motivate businessman, or a family loving mother”. The Ads also directly attack on Apple’s new iPad 2 tablet by disclosing its flaws and exposing the advantages of Eee Slate over iPad 2 just like Office support.
The overall atmosphere of these promotional ads is little bit bulky. Though Microsoft’s Windows 7 provides many benefits for some artistic apps and business integration, the commercials insist to focus on the points that often mirror iPad 2 but are not as much efficient as they could be.
In a commercial for pushing Eee Slate, a mother named Beth Palmer tries to propagate the advantages of her Eee Slate by editing some videos or show photos on it. We think here Eee Slate Ad missing something. Yeah, both Eee Slate and iPad 2 tablet are quite capable of doing photo & Video editing but Eee Slate can’t record the video of Palmer herself; since it has no rear camera while iPad 2 has it.
Another flaw exposed in these Eee Slate commercials is the exhibition of poor performance despite the Core i5 processor and also there is nothing to mention about the battery life; ASUS Eee Slate has a battery life of only 3 Hrs which is much less than iPad 2’s battery life of 8 Hrs. And the comparison of the prices between two tablets is also missing in the ads. Apple’s iPad 2 is less expansive (almost half in price) than ASUS Eee Slate which costs $1000.
We think at this stage, ASUS Eee Slate is not superior to Apple’s iPad 2 besides of the fact that it Microsoft’s Windows 7 OS rides over it. However, Microsoft’s upcoming tablets specific Windows 8 may bring some substantial edge for Eee Slate over iPad 2.
Here are the video Ads by Microsoft-ASUS for promotion of their tablet- Eee Slate;