- iPhone 6 Relaesing in July: Mizuho SecuritiesPosted 2 months ago
- OS X Has Same SSL Vulnerability Apple Patched in iOS 7.0.6Posted 2 months ago
- Foxconn Cuts Production of Apple’s Lower-cost iPhone 5C at Zhengzhou, ChinaPosted 5 months ago
- Apple to Buy 3D Body Sensing Firm “PrimeSense” for $345 Million: Next Gen iPad & iTV would Offer Kinect like FunctionalityPosted 5 months ago
- Here’s the Fastest Way to Charge the Battery of Your iPhone, Android or iPadPosted 5 months ago
- Some Retina iPad Minis Exhibit Image Retention Issue & Dull ScreensPosted 5 months ago
- Apple Releases OS X Mavericks 10.9.1 Beta 1 for Developers: Download NowPosted 5 months ago
- Apple Plans Large Curved Screen iPhones with Special New SensorsPosted 5 months ago
- New iPhone Air Concept Goes Viral: New Camera Module, 4.6 inch Retina Display, Color CustomizationPosted 5 months ago
- Download Final OS X 10.8.5 (Build 12F37) to Improve Stability, , Compatibility and Security of Your MacPosted 7 months ago
New Redsnow 0.9.6RC15 for iOS 4.3.3 Untethered Jailbreak [Tutorial]
New Redsn0w 0.9.6RC15 by iPhone Dev Team is now available for download to jailbreak iPhone 4/3GS, iPad 1G, iPod touch 3G/4G & Apple TV 2G. It is a complete untethered jailbreak, so you don’t need to boot your device in a tethered jailbroken state after every reboot. Redsn0w 0.9.6RC15 also uses the i0n1c’s untethered jailbreak exploit which was also used for untethered iOS 4.3.2 jailbreak.
… three in a row! Apple released iOS 4.3.3 on Wednesday, and once again the untethered jailbreak exploit that @i0n1c created for 4.3.1 still works. That makes it an unprecedented three firmwares where the same userland exploit works. We’re not exactly sure why Apple hasn’t fixed the hole yet, but we’re not complaining!
Today’s PwnageTool and redsn0w incorporate @i0n1c’s port to 4.3.3 (it’s ironic that such a long-lasting untether doesn’t even have an official name!). It also of course uses geohot’s limera1n bootrom exploit to inject the jailbreak. The 4.3.3 untether works on all devices that actually support 4.3.3 except for the iPad2:
- iPhone4 (GSM)
- iPod touch 3G
- iPod touch 4G
- AppleTV2G (v4.3 8F202)
Follow our complete step-by-step tutorial to jailbreak your iPhone, iPad & iPod touch untethered on iOS 4.3.3 with the help of Redsn0w 0.9.6RC15;
Now Update/Restore your device to iOS 4.3.3 with the help of downloaded iTunes 10.2.2.
Download Redsn0w 0.9.6RC15 from these direct links;
- Download Redsn0w 0.9.6RC14 for Windows.
- Download Redsn0w 0.9.6RC14 for Mac.
Open Redsn0w 0.9.6RC15 & browse for the iOS 4.3.3 .IPSW file you downloaded in Step-1.
Ensure that “Install Cydia” is checked and click on “Next” to continue the jailbreak process.
Now make sure your device is certainly OFF & PLUGGED IN to your PC/Mac, then click “Next”.
Then efficiently hold “Power” button & then hold “Home” button at the same time. Now after few seconds release “Power” button but don’t release “Home” button until installation starts.
You have almost done your work; the rest part will be done by Redsn0w 0.9.6RC15.
Note: Your device will restart automatically indicating that all is over and fine.
Hurrah! You have successfully done the job to jailbreak untethered your iPhone 4/3GS, iPad 1G & iPod touch 3G/4G on iOS 4.3.3.