- iPhone 6 Relaesing in July: Mizuho SecuritiesPosted 1 week ago
- OS X Has Same SSL Vulnerability Apple Patched in iOS 7.0.6Posted 2 weeks ago
- Foxconn Cuts Production of Apple’s Lower-cost iPhone 5C at Zhengzhou, ChinaPosted 4 months ago
- Apple to Buy 3D Body Sensing Firm “PrimeSense” for $345 Million: Next Gen iPad & iTV would Offer Kinect like FunctionalityPosted 4 months ago
- Here’s the Fastest Way to Charge the Battery of Your iPhone, Android or iPadPosted 4 months ago
- Some Retina iPad Minis Exhibit Image Retention Issue & Dull ScreensPosted 4 months ago
- Apple Releases OS X Mavericks 10.9.1 Beta 1 for Developers: Download NowPosted 4 months ago
- Apple Plans Large Curved Screen iPhones with Special New SensorsPosted 4 months ago
- New iPhone Air Concept Goes Viral: New Camera Module, 4.6 inch Retina Display, Color CustomizationPosted 4 months ago
- Download Final OS X 10.8.5 (Build 12F37) to Improve Stability, , Compatibility and Security of Your MacPosted 6 months ago
Next Generation iPhone 5 to Fit 8 Megapixel Camera by OminiVision & Sony!
8 Megapixel Camera fitted next generation iPhone 5 absolutely sounds excellent. Tech rumors are like the fire in the woods and especially the rumors describing features for upcoming Apple iOS devices work as the sprit for theses tech fires. This time DigiTimes reports that Apple’s next generation iPhone 5 would have an 8 Megapixel Camera manufactured by OmniVision and Sony.
About 90% of the CIS (CMOS image censor) orders for Apple’s new iPhone will be supplied by OmniVision, while Sony takes up the remainder, the sources said. The upcoming device will feature a built-in 8-megapixel camera, the sources added.
Thanks to the Apple orders, OmniVision is expected to grow its total wafer starts at foundry partner Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company (TSMC) to almost 260,000 8-inch equivalent units in the third quarter, up more than 40% sequentially, the sources indicated.
We have earlier reported that apple is planning to fit an improved quality camera in its upcoming next generation iPhone 5, now DigiTime’s latest report suggests that rumors are almost going to be true. At this moment, we would only say that 8 Megapixel camera for iPhone 5 is absolutely a good option for Apple.
Steve Jobs has just revealed the popularity of iPhone camera at WWDC 2011 by reporting that iPhone 4 Camera has become one of the most popular sources of shooting photos and then sharing it on Flickr. iPhone 4 camera is still the best camera fitted in smartphones since its time of debut, I years ago.