- iPhone 6 Relaesing in July: Mizuho SecuritiesPosted 2 months ago
- OS X Has Same SSL Vulnerability Apple Patched in iOS 7.0.6Posted 2 months ago
- Foxconn Cuts Production of Apple’s Lower-cost iPhone 5C at Zhengzhou, ChinaPosted 5 months ago
- Apple to Buy 3D Body Sensing Firm “PrimeSense” for $345 Million: Next Gen iPad & iTV would Offer Kinect like FunctionalityPosted 5 months ago
- Here’s the Fastest Way to Charge the Battery of Your iPhone, Android or iPadPosted 5 months ago
- Some Retina iPad Minis Exhibit Image Retention Issue & Dull ScreensPosted 5 months ago
- Apple Releases OS X Mavericks 10.9.1 Beta 1 for Developers: Download NowPosted 5 months ago
- Apple Plans Large Curved Screen iPhones with Special New SensorsPosted 5 months ago
- New iPhone Air Concept Goes Viral: New Camera Module, 4.6 inch Retina Display, Color CustomizationPosted 5 months ago
- Download Final OS X 10.8.5 (Build 12F37) to Improve Stability, , Compatibility and Security of Your MacPosted 7 months ago
Notorious Siri! How Amazingly Siri Hypnotize You With Her Best Singing Skills!
Your cute personnel assistant Siri on iPhone 4S is an amazing and highly efficient voice recognition software that has won millions of minds, hearts and souls of the users who ever experienced it. But, Siri hacks are even more striking and arresting than the original Siri with its all beauties. Here’s another mind blowing Siri hack that appeared in the Music Hack Day 2011 held in London in the form of a video showing how amazingly Siri hypnotize yopu with her best rapping skills. In the video Siri lays down some beats ala Notorious B.I.G, the track of Hypnotize, and we’re quite sure you’ll be hypnotized by the Siri’s rapping skills.
The folks who have been continuously tracking Siri hacks for various purposes would feel much amusement to learn that Siri’s top class musical performance comes from the courtesy of SiriProxy.
Actually, SiriProxy lets users to launch requests to a server instead of Apple’s systems, meaning you can ask Siri to do some pretty tasks if you have some coding skills and can hack Siri forcefully for your own commands.
The most acknowledged creator of this specific musical hack, Robert Boehnke, explains how he taught Siri to sing and succeeded to chop SiriProxy for the whole musical gala.
SiriProxy is used to intercept the communication with Apple’s servers. Based on your song request, Notorious Siri then sends your choice of Notorious B.I.G.’s Hypnotize and an a-cappella rendition of Queen’s Bohemian Rhapsody to the device (the latter requiring 4 iPhones 4S).
Siri’s speech synthesis is synced to the beat using the timestamps obtained from the Echonest API which were then manually tweaked, to smooth out delays in the text-to-speech engine.
No doubt, Notorious Siri is the most astonishing and highly remarkable Siri hack we came across so far…it is just more than awesome. Here’s the video demo of “Notorious Siri” for your absolute viewing pleasure…..you would really feel the surprise at its highest level.
It means, the birth of Siri has opened a newish door of extremely efficient hacks and the hackers are getting crazy to explore various ways for hacking SiriProxy for some absolutely amazing creations. You have earlier seen how Siri can be used as Dictaion software or how Siri can control and drive your car. If the hackers continued their efforts to get more from Siri….the world would see some new mesmerizing and hypnotizing hacks by the end of this year.
We don’t wonder if Siri learns a few new skills at the same pace, it will be hosting the Oscars next time around, and now it is obvious to all Apple’s digital assistant was exclusively responsible for getting the US basketball kerfuffle under control, right?
You would also like to read our following posts on Siri’s amazing hacks;
- Siri Now Hacked for Recognizing Custom Commands: Chpwn
- Siri Hack: Now Control Your TV Sets through Siri- Personal Assistant!
- Microsoft’s “TellMe” vs Apple’s “Siri”: First Comparison of Softwares by Giants! [Video]