- iPhone 6 Relaesing in July: Mizuho SecuritiesPosted 2 weeks ago
- OS X Has Same SSL Vulnerability Apple Patched in iOS 7.0.6Posted 2 weeks ago
- Foxconn Cuts Production of Apple’s Lower-cost iPhone 5C at Zhengzhou, ChinaPosted 4 months ago
- Apple to Buy 3D Body Sensing Firm “PrimeSense” for $345 Million: Next Gen iPad & iTV would Offer Kinect like FunctionalityPosted 4 months ago
- Here’s the Fastest Way to Charge the Battery of Your iPhone, Android or iPadPosted 4 months ago
- Some Retina iPad Minis Exhibit Image Retention Issue & Dull ScreensPosted 4 months ago
- Apple Releases OS X Mavericks 10.9.1 Beta 1 for Developers: Download NowPosted 4 months ago
- Apple Plans Large Curved Screen iPhones with Special New SensorsPosted 4 months ago
- New iPhone Air Concept Goes Viral: New Camera Module, 4.6 inch Retina Display, Color CustomizationPosted 4 months ago
- Download Final OS X 10.8.5 (Build 12F37) to Improve Stability, , Compatibility and Security of Your MacPosted 6 months ago
Pod2g Bypasses ASLR to Release First iPad 3 Untethered Jailbreak on iOS 5.1
Jialbreakers are well aware that Pod2g is keenly working on discovering first iPad 3 untethered jailbreak on iOS 5.1 (Userland-based). We are following Pod2g to know each and every bit about the progression made by him in this regard.
Recently, Pod2g announced that his team has found out all the necessary exploits required to jailbreak iPad 3 on iOS 5.1 untethered and the team will hopefully release their jailbreak too soon with a few upcoming days. Today, Pod2g reports that he has bypassed ASLR at bootup, that is an excellent breakthrough in the way of a public release of an iOS 5.1 jailbreak. Notably, ASLR is a security technique that arbitrarily organizes important data areas.
ASLR seems bypassed! Weird machines FTW. Time to ROP the payload.
We appreaciate Pod2g and his team (Chronic Dev Team) for their efforts to bring first untethered jailbreak of iPad 3 on iOS 5.1 and expect that they will soon release their jailbreak for the community …within a week.